FVP Selections

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First post on cafepharma. I hear that after one quarter the US is behind goal by over $300 million. Now I see the recent FVP selections. It is all about appearances. Mostly women and minorities. Nothing against them personally but I know of several top leaders that were not even considered for these FVP positions because they were white males.

My new FVP held a conference call with her team and it was a total fiasco. Everyone embarrassed for her. Now more than ever need strong leaders to lead through patient first and the launches (Breo, Anoro, etc).

Afraid that the commercial part of the business is going to let down the R&D advancements. Shareholders and patients will be the one's that suffer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok - one comment I can't let slide - "lead through patient first". I agreed with everything until that line. Look there is no leading through patient first assessments and simulations - Patient First is a TURD! Happy Easter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

300 million? LOL. Why am I not surprised? Wait until the Anoro numbers underachieve. It took everything in my power to not laugh when they told us they want Anoro to be the biggest launch of any drug class by any company in the past several years.

Good luck with that. These people are delusional. No product will achieve their goals when reps are home studying for tests. They just don't get it. Sad actually.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need leaders. The latest round of FVP selections is a joke. Part of the GSK program of "Diversity and Exclusion". Dale Woodson? So laughable. I have no confidence in GSK senior management. How can you let this happen as our sales go down the toilet?