UNITED HEALTHCARE LAWSUIT...

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2008 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. DrMichael

DrMichael Guest

UHC sent us a form saying we had to send in paperwork verifying our daughter's eligibility for continued coverage, a form requiring notarization, no less! We received this form Nov. 6, and the paperwork stated it was due in October previous. Nonetheless, we sent in the form 2 days later, only to be told we responded too late! Our daughter now has no coverage due to no fault of her own, but rather to the oh-so-transparent duplicity of UHC!! God says to ask blessings on those who do you wrong, so Lord, please bless these at UHC who have denied Allison her due medical care, which she needs and deserves. Amen.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep up the good work. United is not afraid however. Old tactics same GSK

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harvard?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for this company and they are nothing but a bunch of legal mobsters. Don't let their phony bull shit nicey nice on the phones fool you. They do not care about the people they insure and sure as hell do not give a damn about the people that work for them. They chew you up and spit you out. Disgusting crooks and LIARS!!!!!!!!!!! NO I am not just a disgruntled ex-employee, it goes much deeper than that. I know what they do care about and it is only MONEY.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like another disgruntled former employee who was fired......get over it, take a deep breath and exhale....take your little blue balloon outside and let it go.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

United Healthcare is the biggest joke I have ever seen! What has this world come to? We have no rights anymore. I was scheduled this Monday to have my 5th cervical fusion revision done. My 4th surgery was in December after a car accident that shifted my plate and dislodged my screws. Well, since the surgery, one of the screws seems to be working itself out of the bone. This could potentially be an emergency or even life threatening if it were to push out much further. They said something about not approving the hardware the surgeon is planning on using in my neck. Mind you, this is my 5th surgery and I have never had any issues with any other insurance company denying any of them. There has to be artificial bone and hardware in my neck in order to provide a fusion. I am not sure what the insurance company can be denying. I had to cancel the surgery. There will be a peer to peer next week but that doesn't mean anything. They will probably still deny it. I have been through so much. This is so frustrating. I plan on taking this as far as I need to in order to get someone to hear me. I am going to do what it takes to put this out there in hopes that if enough people talk, something will change. God forbid, this does turn into an emergency and something does happen to me, I will do whatever it takes to get United Healthcare. I don't know if you can file lawsuits against insurance companies, but I swear I will go down fighting! Why would companies opt for United Healthcare just to save a few bucks knowing how shitty the coverage is? Now I know why it is cheaper. They don't want to cover anything! Not to mention, they have incorrectly processed all of my claims since January 1st. They processed them all at 100% when they should have been 80%. What a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google UHC and NAIC. They have been in so much trouble for fraud and not paying claims they were babysitter for years by the federal government with in house reps. The reps left in Jan 2916 and the problems started up again

8. #148 Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:09 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a retired state employee, retired correctional officer of 27 years. We got good old united healthcare starting feb. 1st and already they are trying to play doctor. I went to refil my prempro refil that has been filled with a ninety day supply, but, paying 150.00 for the ninety days. Well today they would only refll a one month supply, and it was 87.50, and the pharmacy said the doctor would have to order the second month. After they faxed the doctor , united healthcare said they were no longer covering this medication because I am post menopausal. What a joke, I am 73, and been postmenopausal for what 23 years now? And have never had a problem. So, I just got the last 30 days and now I will have to pay 100.47 a month at wal mart or any pharmacy for this much needed pill. Without it I get very nervous, cry and get depressed, plus get many dry cracked areas, female wise, because of the lack of hormone. this has always been a choice to take it or not, now they are playing doctor, or what? and if I paid 87.00 for a one month supply, and it is only 100.47 at Walmart cash. Where is the insurance savings on this, what 13 bucks. come on, they are trying to save money, and I am paying for my dental ins. with the state now, and for health insurance, and it was promised to me as part of my retirement package. If I had nothing it would be all paid for. but, what about this crap from united Healthcare? anonymous

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did this to me to then they did not allow doctors to properly treat or test for a chronic medical condition.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks as if the ambulance chasing bottom feeders are all over insurance companies today.