Chicago Anoro launch survey

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in their right mind would fill out the survey the company sent honestly? It was terrible with the exception of the scientists and the patients who they interviewed!
    It was a fitting tribute to an already demoralized sales force. It felt more like an opportunity to beat us up about the failed Breo launch. The MCE portion was a disaster.
    Of course, no one will fill out the survey because it's linked to your name!
    If they want our honest opinion, why not make it anonymous???????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They give these surveys weeks after the meeting and think that we actually remember and can grade the the individual makeup of the meeting. Like what did you think of joe Blow on Tuesday's general meeting. Yah right like I can remember........oh well, let's see, boss sees my response, guess i will give it 5 stars.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole meeting sucked. Food sucked too! Content sucked! MCE sucked! Again no kudos to sales force. We all need to get a job in a mortuary or funeral home because GSK is dead!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved the 19 hours of MCE. I really enjoyed staying in a room all day then going straight to a museum for sh!tty food and luke warm beer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was literally the worst meeting I have ever attended. Food was horrible. Buses at the crack of dawn to grab breakfast followed by 14 straight hours of pure torture. Really enjoyed the snoring roommate too. It's amazing to see how far this place has fallen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The food was fine, you spoiled brats. Some of the break out sessions were torture, admittedly. Mike the Scientist was great, and our very own GSK HAM of 23 years in Alabama who is now a COPD patient was strange for having ignored his diagnoses for so long. Heck, if our own reps don't have a clue how can we sell anything?
    One of the highlights was the closing session where Jorge asked for a shout-out from the Peurto Rican contingent and got crickets in response.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Field Museum was horrible! Holding our bookbags while trying to get crappy food and 2 CHOICES OF BAD BEER. The staff shepherded us upstairs, Crowded lines, looked down in the atrium and saw 3-4 lines of food with no one in them! Right after sessions at McCormick. Horrible!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo Hoo. I slammed 3 glasses of wine, waited for them to kick in, then grabbed a bite of food and checked out the exhibits. Didn't care about the consumables anyway, the Museum was not an everyday experience and way cool. Also - try a backpack, it frees up your hands.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bummer! I went to the Chicago Chop House for a 65.00 NY strip and hooked up with an old girlfriend from college--best trip in a year! (she is an attorney & treated to include a 245.00 bottle of red)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: I stopped by the Rock and Roll MacDonalds on Ohio street. I tried to pick up a streetwalker, but was even turned down by her, despite offering her $245 (which is all I had). I headed back to the hotel and wacked off like usual.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

same poster who lives here=you
    hide it a lil pallie
    starting with "translation" on 55 threads in the last month is hilarious
    ending the same posts with masturbation every single time is the other
    get a hobby lil fella

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google it if you think I am kidding..........last weekend = Chicago had over 40 shootings.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you are saying your old girlfriend is successful and probably thankful she dumped a loser like you. You show up and sponge a $250 meal off her? Classy guy. Ha ha. She left you and immediately called her friends to explain how she dodged a bullet by dumping you back in college. You are too dumb to realize this and then you get on Cafepharma to brag about it. What a douche. I bet you wear Ed Hardy shirts that are 2 sizes too small and a lot of hair gel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you are a little sensitive that people can read through your thread and clearly see how much of a loser and a liar you really are and that hurt your little itty bitty feelings.

The only one that "lives" here is you, making those lame posts over and over again, that fill up over 90% of the content on this board.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: I live on this board day and night and someone caught me. I will just say that it is this guy that lives on the board to distract from my pathetic non stop posting on this board. I am also pissed off that someone made me look stupid and actually knew that I made up such a stupid story. Now that I am done with this most, I will go wack-off again just like I did in Chicago.

I am pathetic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...GSK should be ashamed hiring people like you to monitor this board. Your language is vulgar and you have no class. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since GSK has no class. The way that you carry yourself on here is what's really pathetic.

Instead of taking the high road the company prefers to get into the gutter and take the conversations to new disgusting lows. Well done Glaxo..Well done...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ see above ] Why would any intelligent person go to the Chicago Chop House [ when Morton's is based there ] and order a NY Strip ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: This guy keeps slapping me around and making me look like a complete idiot and all I can do is come up with a lame response like this. I wish I never would have made up such a stupid lie in the first place. Yes, I am pathetic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer: The guy is not intelligent and he made up the story to begin with.

20. Pie Guy

Pie Guy Guest

Translation: Gee, I'm so smart I realize that people post things that are made up.

Meanwhile, pie anyone?