Winners Circle Celebration!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are the announcements of the Winners Circle to be made! I am so excited, I think I have a shot this year. I was distinguished plus both semesters. Do you all think I have a chance? However..........Colorado? What happened to Hawaii or other great locations like all the other companies award?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My year was fantastic, a cruise on the Baltic....first class......it was still light at 11:30PM ! Back in '05 I think !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great for you!! It will be a barrel of fun hanging out with Diedra, Mitch, and Jay! You can build a playground during the day then go to a VERY uncomfortable dinner with the execs and limit yourself to 2 glasses of house wine. You can sit around and tell them how building a playground is much more rewarding than a cruise or tropical trip with your significant other. You would rather be there giving them an ego BJ than drinking a frosty beer served to you by an exotic bartender. Make sure to tell them how beneficial Patient First is. Yep, life is good! I am so jealous! Don't forget the playground is in the hood so make sure you pack your 9 with some extra mags. Wooooo hooooo!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Moron!!!! That's not the trip the OP was talking about. You are incorrectly referring to the Launch recognition Award Trip, which I agree would totally suck. Maybe if you paid attention or read your emails correctly you would know this and the difference.

As far as answering your question, I think you may make it. I only know of one person who made "exceptional" and they made it only one semester.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know how its possible to get "Exceptional", especially as you progress to the higher grade levels or unless you are the manager's best friend or have dirt on them. I am only grade 8, but I have read the COTS for level 7. Have no idea how some of those can be obtained. What a joke!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Exceptionals" only go out to diverse females under 40. If you are a white guy over 40 you can forget it. You have a better chance of seeing god than an Exceptional.

Just keep documenting the inconsistencies and lawyer up. I know at least one dozen people that are doing so. PF will collapse. It's just a matter of time and it will fail because of legal liabilities vs the FLL's realizing it doesn't work.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't been to Colorado, I'd say don't judge it yet. If you have been and didn't like it, then I question your taste.

And it should be obvious by now that GSK isn't sending people to exotic and expensive destinations out of concerns over company image.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing there at all , except good skiing in winter !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come to vaccines All the men who are best friends with upper management win winner circle every year

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the ladies with the best studying network.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't be obtained. You are better off staying at level 8. It's not like we have an abundance of regional meetings we can present at. It is complete bull$hit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer original question, I dont know anyone who had both semesters rated exceptional. I have heard one rep in California who received a rating of exceptional and a rating of distinguished plus in 2nd semester. I would think you would have a good shot. Think about this though, were you in decile 1 both times? If you were, at least you know you were in the top 10%. Who goes on the trip, top 4 or 5%? Good luck. I know I am nowhere close to having a shot and I am a multiple tier winner under the old system.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would get bummed if I won a trip under the current system because it would mean I was performing in a system I have no faith in and think is a joke. Besides, who in the heck wants to win a trip where you go away to build houses for charity? How motivational! NOT!

This is just another example of how lost this corporation is. Cluster!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again. Another idiot that doesn't know the difference between the winners circle award trip and the Launch Award Trip!
    I agree though, the launch trips are ridiculous.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best Winner Circle trip ever- 3months on STD! And you don't have to hang with Revenge of the Nerds! Plus 100% bonus payout and no test taking. Sign up at your local HR office.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a total JOKE!! Those who walk across the stage for accepting this award should hang their heads in shame!! These awards are based on your integrated rating. What did you do to achieve this level of accomplishment? We all know how you got those scores so please don't act magnanimous. Hang your F-ing head, grab your certificate, and get off the stage as fast as you can! Every rep in the audience (your peers) know what you did! Don't fool yourself! SHAME ON YOU AND SHAME ON GSK for having this insulting affair!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we know when these celebrations are taking place for 2013...I for one may take planned sick day to avoid the affair.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last post: Amen! This is why the morale in this company is in the toilet. Everyone knows what a farce and a sham these awards are. Yet management thinks it is motivational. A complete JOKE!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There used to be a source of pride winning Winners Circle. You busted your ass working hard an were rewarded for your acomplishments. Yes we did it with morales and values before pt first. Now to win...not all but most will cheat and kiss managers ass to win. Congratulations .

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didnt know there were award celebrations until I found out that some Vaccines and Gen Med regions were actually attending these silly affairs. I don't think all divisions or all regions are recognizing these so called "Winners"!