How is it working for the Vaccine Division?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Dec 19, 2010 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it like selling vaccines? What do you do day to day? Are objectives reasonable? Salaries? Bonus? Any help will be a truly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning the question around, why would you want to work for GSK?

The vast majority of people at GSK are only hanging on until they get cut loose with a severance package.

The pay is good. The work environment is awful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy vaccines more than I tablets. Products are so-so. Salary and bonus ok, but seems to be changing for the worse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy vaccines more than I did tablets. Products are so-so. Salary and bonus ok, but seems to be changing for the worse.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run as fast as you can in the other direction far,far awy from the vaccine business unit!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK salary, bonus a joke and getting funnier by the minute. Lots of work and a messed up division. If you like dysfunctional hop on board.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines division is a little better than pharma but you have way more work on your plate and admin than pharma. I worked on both sides. The base pay is good but the bonus sucks and usually unattainable. This division is chaotic and direction seems to be changing frequently. Also lots of out of stock issues of products dont make our lives any easier. If you can deal with immense pressure yet no real organization, happy to make you base only and lot's of chaos you will fit right in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said, perfect description of the vaccines division.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a Position open in Wisconsin (Milw/GB) - any feedback on the team in that area?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the manager in New England Joanne? I thought she was a high preforming manager with a good team. Is she still with us?