Anyone questioning whether to go to the interview?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am scheduled to interview next week in Dallas and I am not certain if this is a good fit. Anyone else feeling uncertain about this opportunity?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I backed out today. All too weird. Their people sound miserable in their cp posts. No thank you to nursing homes all day long.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You REALLY basing a decision thats important (like to interview/work for a company) on what you read here? Truly amazing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this company will fire you after one bad quarter...YES. A company should expect you to produce, but you aren't going to have loyalty if you don't give it. I'm all for working hard, but to have to work in fear and pray your weekly reports are showing growth and everyone knows companies dont get full and true IMS data. Reporting is a joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont come here! Don't ....don't...don't...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't. Go away loser! we don't need to hire for your territory again in 6 months when you quit or are fired!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I do hope you turn down that interview. Have you looked at other companies CP threads? Every company has miserable employees because every company has fat slow slobby sales reps that just want to work in pharma for all the free food. But inevitably those reps always weed themselves out and get fired. I work for a "cut throat" company *according to CP* right now too, but you know what, I work my ass off and I have never been afraid of being laid off.

I believe in natural selection, may the strong survive and the weak may die! Small pharma is different than big pharma, I would never recommend the switch from big to small, you will most certainly not be able to make the cut. Selling a disease is difficult, all big pharma does is drop of samples and eat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, just a FYI for anyone thinking of interviewing for the new LTC jobs,
    most of your time is spent IN THE NURSING HOMES, and just about every
    script in LTC requires a PA - Prior Authorization,this will drive you crazy
    as doctors and nursing homes wont do them.
    YOU will have to do them for them and hope they call you
    when one is needed or the scripts never actually get filled.
    Part D plans are terrible for our drug, almost all require PA's

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in LTC homes for a diff company and most branded drugs need a PA, including mine. So unless your drug isn't a good one, what's the problem?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just don't see why using Nuedexta is such a good thing...you're old, maybe have Alzheimer's or MS, life sucks and wait....U CAN'T STOP YOUR UNCONTROLLABLE LAUGHTER? At least something in you're life is funny. Sounds like a blessing

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm, it's against Pharma guidelines and HIPPA for a rep to do prior auths. What rock did you crawl out from underneath? Oh wait, this is Avanir where unethical behavior is rampant.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The strongest creatures are extinct ;the dinosaurs. You are a real cocky asshole! I have seen many like yourself not make it in natural selection!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so glad i didn't go. I had a weird feeling too. This company is definitely sketchy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uncertainty?? The stock is up 25%

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sketchy? you are basing a decision on cafepharma? have you gone on any board on this website? it is all the same negative losers posting and brokers who shorted the stock trying desperately to drive it down. glad you didn't go. people like you that suck are better off in a pod completing assessments and physician surveys getting paid on the number of lunches you do. keep up the great work. make sure you get 9 signatures today. see you when your company has yet another downsizing. we of course will be on to our next expansion. and when the next indication hits and our houses get bigger, your husband/wife will be fatter and your job will be probably gone, replaced by edetailing you will be thinking, "glad i didn't go."

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, CP is mostly negative. But what worried me about coming here is I've never seen a company feel the need to have to defend itself on it's board SO MUCH!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A "sketchy" company indeed!!! A few months ago, my friend was interviewing with other companies to get out of here. Her manager even asked her if she was planning on leaving or looking elsewhere (like she's going to admit it to her!).
    When an offer came to my friend, she happily accepted it.
    A day later she received the offer letter from her new company at her personal email address, but opened it up on her Avanir laptop. The next day, her manager set up a surprise conference call with her and HR for "fudging calls". She was fired later that day with no evidence WHATSOEVER .
    Finally she figured it out. What happened was Avanir was suspecting that she may leave, and was watching her emails on the company property. They probably saw an email with "Offer Letter" in the subject line, and figured instead of letting her leave with 2 weeks notice, get her out now! (She later got confirmation from a person let go from the home office that Avanir will do that!)
    Be careful what you do here! They are watching you all over like the NSA. Turn your Location Services off of your iPads and phones!!! I did!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same exact thing happened to a guy last fall. Got an offer and the next day he was fired for inappropriate expenses (from July). Avanir is awful. Get out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, any non complainers have any feedback on the company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a big difference between complainers and those trying to tell you the truth about this company and some of the sketchy and concerning things that happen around here. Please pay attention.