AZ Job?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me any information about the AZ territory? Has this territory had much turn-over? Is the manager good/bad? Any info would be greatly appreciated TIA!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position? A retail job called a NAM? Or a long term care position called an LNAM? Both have had turnover in the last 18 months. If this is for the LNAM position it would be the 3rd rep in two years. If its a NAM openi g then it would also be the fourth rep for this position in 3 years (although one rep was promoted to the manager job but that's it and she has already left the company). Plan on maybe 1-2 years here and then most likely quit or be fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they have two positions in Phoenix or is Brian gone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Ariz job openings posted on the company web site.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An educated guess here. This post is from someone who has been contacted by a recruiter for the position. Which means the person who is currently in the position, be it LNAM or NAM is most likely going to be put on a plan or the company is digging to find cause so they can fire them. I am a former Avanir employee who right before they attempted to put me on a plan, was in an office one day and a fellow rep stopped and asked me about the company stating they had just been contacted about an opening. My advice to you if you really want to know info about the job or at least want someones opinion... My 2 cents...
    If you have a job that you are fairly satisfied with I would no way leave to come to Avanir. If you are unhappy or like so many people out there, in a place where they continue to have layoffs, then why not roll the dice and interview with Avanir and if see if they make you an offer you can not refuse. First couple of months you will be impressed and think the company is cutting edge, filled with really sharp people... Then a few months down the road you will realize that this place is filled with the most shallow and shadiest Management you could have ever imagined. I am convinced it will be a case model in business school down the road..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Shady place. Shady management all the way to the top Think of this company like a network marketing company Seriously! Good luck. It's a weird place to work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Thurs to Thurs here baby !!!
    And you always feel like your walking on thin ice at all times.