This is the end...

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2013 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope one of these guys gets canned this year. We need better leadership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How has there not been a shake up at the top? Insanity! Detroit Lions GM Matt Millen was a more successful executive then these clowns! These guys just keep making decisions that gush money & share holder value and brings virtually no real results. I bet we could have these same results with sticking with a majority of the original 75 reps & structure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LTC sales of Nuedexta flat and retail up a paltry 3%...Being sued by everyone & our management is still in place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long can we continue to lose 50 million a year
    and stay as a viable company ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the above articles says one year. Sales need to improve significantly. I think the only way investors will pour more money into company is if they believe optinose can really bring in significant revenue. No new indications for Nuedexta in the near future. At 3 years after launch what are the chances with only one indication(even though MM, HH, & DP will tell you it has a bunch!!!) you will see sales growth really pick up speed. Unless you make a significant change in management which I believe investors may start putting pressure on the board. It seems there is a lot of negative press on Avanir so I doubt others will look at us to partner co-promote with them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I'm sure betting on a recycled sumatriptan product to turn this POS around. NOT! This company has been run into the ground by a ridiculous bunch of management idiots! Kiss all your options good-bye and get out fast!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our company only has about 200 employees, and Nuedexta will make about
    150 million this year. I don't understand why we are losing so much money,
    can we reduce budgets or something, maybe reduce our expenses for
    lunches and dinner speaker programs. ??
    How can we make the company profitable ?