WITTY ARROGANT CONTRITE SOB

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recipe for failure.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was one of the youngest CEOs to lead a organization of this size. Regardless of his prior work and accomplishments to that point, he was immature. Leaders may be born, but when was the last time you saw a ten year old leading an army into battle. He was too inexperienced. It's as transparent as glass! Our careers are in your hands Mr. Witty. Please do your best to ensure that we remain employed. Do you even care?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short answer, NO. Take care, Andy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yet another jealous rep knowing a full grown man has drive and smarts and refused to drive and escape and hide at home oh and makes 4.9 million per yr--do reps make that? just a wonderin

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yes let's bring up the 4.9 million a year. Maybe we should run it by the senior citizens who cannot afford their medications. Heard China thinks highly of GSK. Sickening!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you can sucka my cork!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the meds should all be handed out for free and the executives should also work for free.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey jack ass.... Do you really think it is okay if your grandparents have to choose between food or medicine and our CEO makes enough to pay for thousand of seniors meds. I don't see any amazing tributes Andrew has bought to the company? Certainly not enough that he should be paid millions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why should you let your grandparents choose between food and medicine? Why won't YOU help them out. Why should I or anyone else have to pay for YOUR grandparents? Shouldn't YOUR grandparents have taken responsibility for THEIR retirement security? Why do you think someone else owes YOU and others something for nothing? Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie all the time.

While we are at it, why do you spend every Saturday night on CP? Why don't you have a real life?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grandparents is a relative term (no pun intended). Many baby boomers are grandparents and all that generation has done is take from the system! They are not termed the "me generation" for nothing. Even now, when most should be retired, they hang on because they never saved for the golden years. They take and take and take! In a recent interview, a prominent news anchor was asked the question as the the baby boom generation and how we would describe them. His answer..."Their potential was was completely unrealized". That's a nice way of saying that they didn't do $hit!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

andy
    .........where do I start? reps are sitting on a wooden deck (if lucky) having burgers

andy is on 1 of his 6 60' boats with his private captain getting ready to get on HIS private jet to get back to work--spent the weekend in Greece just for a few good meals and vino
    super andy

I LOVE mister SIR whitmeister
    now get those rugrats their hot dogs and hurry it up then mow yer own grass

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "me generation"........"their potential was completely wasted." Here are a few of the "me generation" you might have heard of:
    Tim Berners-Lee, developer of the World Wide Web.
    Robert Metcalfe developed the Ethernet.
    Robert Jarvik, inventor of the artificial heart.
    Alec Jeffreys discovered sequences within DNA strands.
    And here are some that I'm sure you have heard of: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Bill Gates....and that's just to name a few.

I thinks all generation have had and will continue to have important contributions to our society.
    To insinuate that one specific generation is worthless is not only wrong, but extremely ignorant. Lets hope that future generations don't say that about yours........and no, I'm not a baby boomer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the tune we hear all day long on this board: Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You don't think I am aware of the contributions and innovations of the individuals you mentioned? I am and we are. I was talking about the generation as whole. Society if you will. The fact of the matter is, that as a generation with such a massive population, they have contributed very little vs what they have taken. You mentioned the the internet, Apple computer and Microsoft...all phenomenal inventions and companies which have provided jobs. However, look at social security. It has already been sucked almost to the bone. People like myself who were told that they could collect SS when they are 62 now must wait until we are 70 in order to collect the full amount. Why would that happen? Because the "me generation" never wanted to increase "their taxes" in order to maintain the system that has been there for them and will continue to be there for them. No, they just kick the can down the road. At a time when most sixty year olds should be retiring they are not. Why? Because as a generation they lived far far beyond their means. Mcmansions, foreign cars, fancy vacations and a litany of ridiculous "wants". All because they have large populous numbers and can to a certain point direct political direction. While their parents (depression babies) made sure to save every penny, the baby boomer even found a way to squander their undeserved inheritance. Every generation has their Thomas Edison. Hell, even the cave man was smart enough to take advantage of the wheel. So chill out old timer. You will got yours. good for you. The bigger question is, has your generation made it better for the next generation? Massive debt both privately and in the government, global warming due to environmental pollution, and college costs that are 20X what you paid. I'd say you gotta a lot of work to do my friend. Oh but i can surf the internet and buy a pair of shoes I don't need on Zappos. That's progress for ya. Thanks a lot!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

# 15
    There is a not so small group of the so-called “me generation” that sacrificed it all. Over 2.6 million men and women served inside Vietnam during that war. Over 60.000 of them died, and over 300.000 were wounded. They suffered horrible injuries to both body and mind, and many of them have never recovered. You can find many of them on any given street corner in this country with signs like: ”Vietnam vet, homeless, hungry.” If people in the richest country in the world are not willing to care for the less fortunate, shame on us.
    The extravagant lifestyle of some of the “me generation” is often surpassed by that of many younger pharmaceutical reps. And again……I’m not from the me-generation.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Executives are taught to be short, sweet, and concise. What in the heck did you attempt to say before we all went to sleep ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vietnam? History has shown that war should never have happened. Those heroic men and women experienced a hell I nor anyone should have gone through. You mentioned that many are homeless in such a wealthy country. Which generation should take the bulk of the responsibility for their well being? I would say the generation that put this individuals in those circumstances...the boomers! Where are they? My point is, as a whole, that generation was the epitome of selfish! Unrealized potential. The boomers. Again, thanks for nothing!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right anything that might be in depth or have meaning you executives quickly learn to dismiss with your arrogance.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do help my grandparents out because they cannot afford to spend $400 on medications per month on their fixed income. By the way it is not a gimme expectation. They put into social security all of their lives. That is their money the put in. Do you really think it is right that we keep raising the price of a COPD med that has been out their for years??

Why is it okay for you to post on a Weekend but not anyone else?? Do you have a real life? Could you just be a company hack hired to beat down the Sales a Force venting. You my friend are a real piece of work. I hope you don't stand in a glass house since you are not afraid of casting the first stone.