My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't agree more with your accessment. The ethical makeup of these misfits defies civilized behavior and values. The actions of these subhumans dictate what must be done. Target for termination!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right. There are two groups of 15's - the first works their 'real' job the rest of the week, the other has been with Merck long enough not to need another job and are partially retired already.

FU Merck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The haters erupt in blather-long live 15.!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hater/preacher can't help it. He was dumped by his girlfriend, Merck. He still has feelings for her, and now gets to watch the rest of us f%&k her. LOL. He is her psychotic knight in shining armor. While the 15ers plow her like the lowly ho that she is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dime store Freud has woken up still drunk from his weekly Saturday night binge.
    Go back to bed and sober up. You will need all your mental faculties just to summon enough thought to contemplate a lunch menu for tomorrows office of nurses who have no interest in any thing you have to say or the doctors who won't even come back because they know from experience with you that you never have anything they need to hear. Then you have to meet with your district manager to beg for your job and try and come up with a reason why he should keep you on because you need to justify your job a while longer and validate your existence. He won't be buying any of it. Strike two. Two sales pitches and you will go home empty handed from both. Then you will have no answer for your wife when you get home as to why you continue to sleep walk through life. Strike three. Another bleak Christmas with " Merck" on your business card.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it must be sad to witness the meltdown of what was once your " career" and there's nothing you can do about it. So you take a secret second job or retire on the job. Out with a whimper.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't these 15ers remind you of zombies? They survive by leaching off the intellectual property of others, only taking up space, creating nothing, only awaiting the inevitable day when someone just takes them out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, actually the 15ers are the ones that are actually fully alive and awake…they "get" that it is pointless to expend any (but the bare bare minimum) energy at a company like Merck, because they have vision and see the charade for what it is…they are the smart ones…the pragmatic ones…

Hell, if guys like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg ever worked at Merck, I bet they would have been 15ers too, while they worked on their side businesses in their homes/garages.

The 15ers are the smart ones for taking the path of least resistance…And I think deep down, the folks here that try and slam them, secretly wish they had the cajones to be a 15er themselves..

oh by the way…FU MERCK!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which of course is a myth. Neither were working/ being paid by some one else, while doing something for themselves. Gates dropped out Harvard to start his own company while Zuckerburg developed Facebook in his dorm room at Harvard. A distinction with a difference. Both were obviously geniuses while I doubt any 15er is. But please feel free to share should any 15er reach their heights of achievement. I personally believe that when one tries perform in two dedicated activities one or both suffer, I use for my example the testimony of the 15 guy himself. By his own admission and design he is failing at Merck ( although he feels he has succeeded in deceiving them) but is succeeding at golf, but, of course, we only have his word about his scores. The value of his " word" on his golf scores would, of course, be suspect based on his history of deceit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, no, no dear poster. You're referring to the EC. This thread is for the reps (and others) living the 15 lifestyle. I can see how you could mistake one for the other from time to time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!!!! FU MERCK!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Begin the week by turning into management the names of the maggot pool. Save your job eliminate theirs!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a TRAP! Management has their own idea who the 15s are and have taken care of those without a guardian angel. Don't fall for this 'turn them in' because 1- you have no way to really KNOW if anyone is a 15 and 2- the 15s management doesn't have lined up to deal with are connected. Out them at your own risk.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is smoke there is fire. Turn in anyone that you even suspect. We will sort them out later. Safe your own job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The thought police are out in force-

Turning in your co worker who you believe are 15'ers

Sounds like the old soviet union to me

Scary-

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly what is needed. Apprehensive and scared lazy slothful 15s. Turn anyone suspected of these actions. Save your job, turn them in at once.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is already like North Korea so fu suck@ss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pragmatist in reality, Seek out the 15s and every supporter. Turn them in save your job eliminate theirs!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hysterical. It is the same 1 or 2 nutjobs going on every Merck thread with their disdain for people who don't drink the Merck koolaid.