So what happend this week in Baton Rouge

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any ideas?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you ask? Was there a "special meeting?"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hopefully it blew up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a lot of management let go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Billy Boy ate sum dad-gum crawdads dats fo sure!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was terminated a week ago. I was a DOO for Hospice. Again, talking about degrees that management possess. I am 10 months away from my Masters in Public Health. Was terminated by new VP with no degrees (she took over less than a month ago). Talking about pompous Bee. On the Corporate call so many promises. Second coming of Christ...Unfortunately, I think she is a lier. Knows nothing about Hospice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now that is funny. amessitis is one big mess!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard rumor that ole billy bob decided to sell his moonshine recipe to a legimate wiskey distiller. I know that is not the truth because he does not do anything that is legit. Now lets game the medicare system some more and pass me them there crawdads son!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And will continue..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To many layers of management...crazy how many of these managers don't have a degree of any kind!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happened again this week, peeps let go in the Baton Rouge office

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, corporate office lays off? Or they have another center there?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Billy outsourced the IT Call Center for the POC laptops to Bangalore, India to save some cash. Now when a laptop breaks and someone calls IT. They may answer "Hello, Dell Technical Support."

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate layoffs, doo mentioned it, don't know who but heard it was from a few areas all over their office

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd love to see this entire company shut down.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too, too many big bosses and no field support

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There with you. Amazing how all those people without degrees made it to those positions. Thus the culture and a works ethics. Which are stink. But, as they say, fish starts rottening from the head. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates? Hear they are still letting people go at corporate?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am disheartened about no more Ole' Billy jokes. I have this final thought. Today, I have commissioned an artist friend. I have friends in low places. She is painting me a picture of Bill Borne, Elvis & Johnny Cash playing poker with John Wayne pouring a round of Wild Turkey.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any other news??