Friday!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's been our care center direction for over a year. Medicare only. Episodic billing and limiting therapy visits = $$$. Just a matter of time until the next Congressional investigation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say it because I think a lot of crap came out of Baton Rouge but Billy and Patrick did not cause all of the mess. Somewhere along the line all these SVPs, AVPs and DOOs were put into positions. Most that I know were RNs. Many had 2 year Nursing degrees. What other business in the world lets 2 year grads run everything. It is not just Amedisys, it is health care in general. They may get online and get a degree or go somewhere and get some sort of 18 month degree that looks good on paper added to their 2 yr nursing degree but it isn't the same as going thru all the accounting, computer, statistics, econimics, etc. ......The only reason they place the RNs are the DOOs are so they can cover call and visits if everybody else walks out. Nurses should be clinical directors and clinical managers not business managers. Nurses will not make the hard decisions that need to be made in an office with staff that should be cut. The Nursing SVPs and AVPs on the other hand cut everyone without having the slightest bit of sense as to what walking in and taking an axe out would do. The were just interested in making sure that they reach the $$$ by the end of the month even if they have one nurse to see 100 patients. Business people know that is impossible. I have stock in the company also. I don't have a job now. I hope KKR puts some business people in the offices.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't make sense to promote people with little or no education. There are a couple in Pennsylvania without four year degrees, but yet you have an AVP and a VP. Young, immature, lack of business sense etc. One can only imagine what our referral sources think when one of these kids walk in. The worst part is they actually believe they're effective. They come to the office or stand up at meetings and think they're motivating. Foolish! Please send us someone with a degree, track record of accomplishment, experience in managing and common sense.