Viropharma

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that Shire will keep all of these folks? How many and for how long?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they keep any of them? Anything they sell, we can sell. There's nothing in their product line or their pipeline that we can't cover.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob's Big Boy is in da' house! Get out your spoons and 5 gallon pails of peanut butter. You are going to learn how to work a surgery suite!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will keep the Viropharma reps. Its Shire they should worry about. Now is the time for Shire to clean out the dead stock!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or my... From Regency? Holy cow!
    I love peanut butter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one left to execute rare diseases strategy. Left with the rejects from MerckSerono

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the acquisition final now will there be any opportunity to move over there?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so. I'd like to try something different. My RD would probably have a meltdown if I asked to transfer though. Been selling ADHD for too long

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are any of the Viropharma reps or MSLs being integrated into Shire?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep all the women with big tits. I'll need something to stare at during the NSM

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he a DM?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron Dullinger is cancer. You have been warned!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey, how that competitive intelligence monitoring gig going, not so great huh... trolling here for free information to sell back to client... priceless