Kicker / Goals

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks leadership for the generous kicker that no one is going to make! How motivated do you think we are when everyone is below goal on both products! God I hope Feb and March are as big as expected

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extra money in incentives= corporate goals are super stretch goals!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad someone else said it first. My marketshare growth and volume are up but I am below goal?? I had a 6 month high in volume, and I am below goal attainment?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem. If market share is increasing, how can you be below goal?
    Whoever is calculating these goals should be evaluated. Total BS!! Some reps lose share but r over goal. While others increase share but miss goal.
    Come on Perry this is ridiculous

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be from Texas

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? for whatever reason, you are not growing your product. The market is outpacing your product and you aren't even keeping up with it. Yes, it is sad but the market isn't there to serve you like the way it used to. Sell and close!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are growing both share and volume and still below goal, check your market growth,probably down. Having a 6 month high doesn't mean squat. What are you doing compared to last year at the same time?

Sad but the fact this needs to be explained says there are not many on here who know their business. It takes more than just selling coupons but apparently this is not yet realized by some (not all - some!)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be interesting to see if the goals will be adjusted for the areas getting crushed with winter storms. Hopefully Perry will do the right thing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goals adjusted for winter storms? Are you kidding me?
    Are you taking a cut in your salary for snow days?
    The next thing that you will want is a mini van option.
    Get Real or move to Texas.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Outgrowing the market and XR and STILL short of goal attainment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also up from same time last year. Admit it these goals are crap and they punish territories with high market share.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Snowdays have been free vacation days. Shire doesn't owe us any adjustments. It's going to be tough hitting goals this month but the company shouldn't be expected to adjust for it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In most cases the volume comes screaming back once the storm clears out and things get back to normal. ADHD doesn't take a snow day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intuniv national attainment is at 91%. Good luck getting that kicker. Oh wait, I guess that's the point

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please go back to market share, these goals are crap!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah they are like, we are raising your salaries! Then they make goals completely unattainable so no one will make a good bonus...that money will pay for the raises. And reps will not make any more $ this year than usual

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Volume won't come back. Patients will wait until the following month but ADHD is not a drug you double up on the dose if you miss a week.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we can't! Calculating by actual growth versus the market is just too easy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADHD may not take a snow day but doctor offices did and so did patients. That means NO Patients were seen and no RX's were written. All this means NO GOALS were made.

Doctors can only see so many patients per day. Unless they will now work 24 hours (they won't) the volume will not come back. Patients visits were delayed or cancelled all together. The delayed appointments will only push back new patient appointments and so forth. ADHD patients likely just skipped the dose and managed without treatment. Especially since they were not working or in school during this time anyways.