silence..

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just getting ansy. I am trying SO hard to stay motivated and keep going as if there is not an elephant in the room...but... With no communication the last couple weeks, I am finding myself at a loss. I don't want to be a dead weight, but it is becoming harder and harder to stay functional. Am I alone??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are. If you're a top performer over the last two years you have nothing to worry about. If not, worry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both companies will look at each sales location. If ISTA and B&L both have sales people in the same area, they will probably pick the most effective rep, the person with the best sales record, and the other will be out. If it is an area where there is no B&L sales person then the ISTA rep may still keep his/her job, depending on whether they are competent. If the ISTA rep is in the bottom 25% of sales chances are they will be out. In any event, it is foolish to just wait until the hammer drops. We must be proactive here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the pain is almost over .To bad they could not lead like they had said. Vinny tom and ginger let alot of people down. They got their money and said see you later. Lesson learned, they may have had good intentions but failed to lead and treated employees with no respect.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to your vm mofo