Dagmar are you reading these boards???

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They convince themselves it is only 1 or 2 people who are negative. So wrong!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are busy buying cheese to go with your "whine".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit Cowgirls have not won I a very long time. It's all what have you done for me lately. NVS and Cowboys have not done shit lately.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. "I will bury you!" What r***** actually takes time to post this shit...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a fuck wad for using the R word.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dagmar, I wish you were reading these boards. You know this wad you hired, Jorge Luna for Critical Care? He SUCKS!!!!! This guy is bad luck. PLEASE, fire his bald ass! He's been unlucky all the way back to his Astellas days. And did I mention he sucks! Maybe one of the most pitiful talent evaluators you could have hired!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the spirit of being a transparent organization, I think the MSBU should know what the attrition rate is in our BU and how that compares across the MS marketplace. I have heard that not only field reps have left, but NGNs and Medical too. what %?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dagmar here. STFU you idiot! If you don't like it here, leave! I am not keeping you prisoner. I'd rather you be gone than keep hearing complaints on CP. You are a two faced loser!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look at the current roster and see the few remaining that were here for launch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the other thread- higher % than MS companies and other Novartis divisions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is reading this and laughing all the way to the bank.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"he" who? You mean Dagmar? The person who needs to "grow some balls"? You know, it does help to actually know something about the person who is being accused. Helps to lend a bit of credibility to the argument. Just sayin.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 70% turnover in MSBU