The Pharma Rep Model will continue

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must laugh at all the doomsayers saying that our jobs will end! If Novartis could find a cheaper way to promote its products they would have. Reps from the 1990s were saying their jobs were in jeopardy back then. Guess what? It's 2014 and we are still going strong. It will be 2045 and we will still be here. Best part about his job? Working 10 hours per week!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes an average of 15 years for a drug to go from research to commercialization. So the drugs about to be launched were started down the pipeline long before Obamacare passed in 2010. They are being launched anyway due to a concept a moron like you would know about - sunk costs.

They will be sold by many fewer reps than before because a rebate to the govt of over $5B / yr must be paid in proportion to how much a copy sells must be paid.

Many fewer of these me-too drugs will be financed now with Obamacare. Your employer supports Obamacare.

There have been 40,000 or 40% of pharma reps laid off in the last 4 years.

You are going much less stronger now and you are very fuckin stupid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are going much less stronger now and you are very fuckin stupid.[/QUOTE]

Does this sentence make any sense at all? Do you even speak English? Are you our Tech support in India? Seems YOU are the moron!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it makes perfect sense.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this sentence make any sense at all? Do you even speak English? Are you our Tech support in India? Seems YOU are the moron![/QUOTE]

Have you ever noticed that when someone can't argue the facts they try and argue with the format?