Offers

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beginning to think I was not the chosen one

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too....just tell us no already

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would have to have happened, or happen today with a 9/15 training class.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 9/15 training class is only the first of 4 sets of weekly training groups. I was told there is going to be 4 groups. Chin, up. Maybe it's still good news.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's crickets. Still waiting for Hire Right...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You folks need to relax. In a year you're going to be just as anxious to get outta here!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well played. Unfortunately, you are correct. Keep sending your resumes out. Avanir is a short solution if you are unemployed. Don't think it is anything else. Why do you think the turnover was at an all time high. It was all resignations. No PIP's

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know the salary range for these positions? Will they do six figures?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I intervied in Dallas 2 wks ago, HR interview & background last wk, and offer came yesterday for a NAM position.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will if you were making 93+ in baSE With your last company.
    must show pay stubs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 More NAMs left this week after Bonus was paid out last week.
    Now open Milwaukee, Chicago and Pittsburgh.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure all the good candidates have moved onto other opportunities by now. How can this company expect to keep people waiting that long. Bye, bye!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a surprise. they must have been high performers. That is all that resigns at Avanir. Poor performers or new hires stay.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for Milwaukee position. I was told 40K bonus at plan. Is it a good company? Is the drug well received? I am currently weighing another position but the money sounds much better here. Thanks for any insight.