Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 27, 2014 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Thanksgiving to all the sales reps at Applied Medical. What are you thankful for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thankful I have a great recruiter so I can soon leave this piece of garbage company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uck You Grosshans you twit. The only thing in common between you and Thanksgiving are you're both turkeys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thankful that I live in America and have the ability to voice my opinion about companies like Applied. I will be thankful when Applied is simply a bad memory to all. Applied management would like people to believe that only a few disgruntled past and present workers post on this site which is laughable. Ask around, look at the people working next to you, come to your own conclusions. Look at the turnover of employees. That is something management can't hide or tell you not to talk about. (like in other cases) The good thing is there are a lot of great companies out there so don't let the dictator mentality here hold you down. This is America and some of us veterans have fought for our rights.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to work on your writing skills fyi if you don't want to sound disgruntled you might want to leave out the sentence "I will be thankful when Applied is simply a bad memory to all." Also, the sentence that reads "The good thing is there are a lot of great companies out there so don't let the dictator mentality here hold you down."

Finally, posting anonymous messages during thanksgiving is a very good indication of a disgruntled past employee especial prior posts mentioning managers by name fyi.

Just thought I would point out some very obvious signs since all u have to do for any reader it's pretty obvious when u read profanity, calling names, etc that u fall under the disgruntled category otherwise u wouldn't write so poorly fyi.

Just some food for thought that I thought might help you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since u are dishing up food for thought, here's some for u: If u are criticizing someone's writing skills, u sound like a 7th girl when u use u instead of you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for taking the time to prove my point by making sexist statements in your post.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading the recent post, that guy can't seriously be critiquing someones writing skills??? I think he means he doesn't like their opinion. But with that said, Mr. critique should learn how to spell and how to use proper grammar and punctuation if he is going to try and degrade someone else. Oh and by the way, the post your running down was dated Nov 29th and not on Thanksgiving genius.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter buddy,

You have some issues with writing crass messages that contain profanity, name calling, bitterness and anger throughout ur messages and they are the same tone throughout. No one is suggesting ur being graded for English class here or anyone else since most type things on their iPhones quickly. Also, that ur making these postings while on "thanksgiving break". Don't u have better things to do??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your posts do not make sense as you accuse people of things they are not even doing. English is obviously your second language as they are written poorly. If you are going to call people names you shouldn't really complain that they call people names. It's called being a hypocrite.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thankful that we all have choices. I just heard that two more reps have quit Applied. Why does this company have so much turnover is the million dollar question.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which two?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you sound like writing sentences that read "u sound like a 7th girl...." 7th? Not 8th or 9th or 5th? I think you forgot to write"7th grade girl", fyi.

Also, no need to mention gender when writing these posts, fyi.

Ha ha.