Good Leaders

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2014 at 12:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yes , the "waaa" queen has been on here for years.....a twisted mind for sure !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership is observed, not announced! Nothing to observe here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just antagonizing you and I see that it is working. I don't think any of us will be joining you at McDonalds.

Go off and cry some more, little boy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a gut feeling that these taunts are an attempt to distract us from the "Diversity post" getting a lot of hits. Is your little boy slam an indication that you're a coddled, diverse female used to getting things handed to you based on race and gender? Not a sermon, just a thought.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bottom line is you have FAILED. I gave up on this place a long time ago so my anger is gone. My main goal is to sit here and do nothing and take the check each week. Been doing it for years now. I love the dysfunctional system. It's easier than ever to do nothing.

Your posts do nothing but make me work less but that's not possible anymore because there is no need to go out and sell anything. No pressure. High marks go to the diversity/female crowd so why even try. There are 1000's of others doing the same. And you wonder why Breo sales are so pathetic.

I'll be asking you for Chicken McNuggets at he drive thru within 12 months guaranteed. It might be by year end at the rate in which the stock price is falling. The jokes on you little girl.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving the point people have been making about you. You quit working a long time ago and just sit around and complain. I am glad you like Chicken Nuggets. You will get plenty of free one's when you start your new job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only prove the point of the OP. Keep on with the crybaby BS. And don't forget to remind your mom to change your bedsheets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. That is awesome. I really liked the part that instead of layoff they gave everyone an unpaid furlough. There is always another way to get something done. We do what our bosses and Dierdra say because they are authority, but they are not leaders. Thanks for sharing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This video is anathema to people like DD, JB and even Witty. "Silly, simple workers! Don't they know we put patients first and place them dead last in our consideration of most everything?"