Simulation scheduler fiasco

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I dialed into the simulation scheduler exactly at 4:30:00. I moved extremely quickly through to the time slots. Like most of my colleagues I worked from the farthest date backwards. I went quickly to each green time slot only to have an error message that it was already chosen. I did this through all 5-6 weeks available and hit virtually every available day to still end up with a early week. I am beyond frustrated with the effort and end result which puts me at a clear disadvantage to my peers as I will have up to two months less to prepare for what effects a majority of my pay.
    This is not fair because from what I can see the only major variable is my connection was not a fast as others. Did anyone else have crazy time with not finding a available time. Can't help but think this was on purpose to frustrate me and my peers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has happened to me the last three semesters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

file a formal ticket with the FRC and pt first team documenting that you have a clear unfair disadvantage since you have 2 months less time than your peers. Make that the case.

AND/OR increase your internet speed and have GSK cover the expense since it is required to sign up for the sim.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. Cheat like everyone else or get paid to give others answers. You need to cheat to compete. You better step up your game since the word on the street is layoffs with cvmu and a portion if the reps rolling over to respiratory to launch new drugs and support Advair.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That will get you terminated. Just study so you can have super intelligent discussions with customers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! Not cheating and getting less than 98%(which all the cheaters get) will put you at the bottom of the bell curve which results in you getting PIP'ed out of here.

Your chances do being fired are MUCH higher if you don't cheat. Such a messed up system. Cheat or die.