New Hire Questions

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got hired and I have a few questions.
    1. How long is initial training? Virtual or in person?
    2. Do you get to choose a car or does one just show up?
    3. Been out of pharma for 8 years, what are some major changes?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't the Pharma job that you left. My advice is don't stop your job search. Training is virtual. You should get a call on car delivery. I hope you type fast and can memorize things well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is my advice. You will be thrust into a world of test taking and metrics. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT attempt to take these tests on your own. Get the answers or get screwed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where would one locate said answers to said questions?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please ignore. Just another distraction thread from the PR team.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The answers come from real life experiences. I always ask insightful questions to move my customers along the decision cycle. There is nothing more satisfying than moving a Dr from an implied need to an explicit need utilizing GSK approved resources. I then contact my matrix partner to set up an inservice which will lead to a robust discussion of appropriate patients benefitting from. GSK products.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please ignore. Just another one of the millions of posts made by the crybaby.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are about 2450 crybabies in the US field "sales" force. What does that tell you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's sad that you think so poorly about the people you send out to rep your products. We know this is exactly how you feel which is why no one cares if they sell a thing! When are you going to understand this? Not before it's too late I'm afraid.

You have created a toxic environment that has destroyed morale. Please post more arrogant comments like this. It will encourage the reps to doing even less!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is supposed to tell PR Boy that there is more than just one person who views him as a tool.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is a nut job. MF is starved for attention.