DOO

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by One foot out the door, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. The removal of Laura Eha from her SVP position was long overdue and definitely in the best interest for the future of this company. In my many years with Amedisys, I have watched Ms. Eha rise up through management, in and out of various regions, leaving a trail of employees in her wake. She is the quintessential case study on all that is wrong with a supervising manager and now she is proof that what goes around, does indeed come around! I haven't seen a list of any other SVPs/VPs/AVPs that have been removed.....can anyone please provide an update?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there is a " list" out there. We have bigger problems than the removal of her.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was a total bobblehead...glad to hear karma bit her in the ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know the elimination list, but if I could I would add Rhoda Stevens and Matt Sowden there!!! New Jersey VP- get out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amedisys Corporate has no true understanding of how staff members are treated in the Care Centers. Very little support given even though they send in “consultants “ with VP in their titles who basically decide who should stay and who should be fired. Huge level of disrespect to those employees who believe in hospice and want to make a difference.
    Worked 60-70 hours a week with no extra pay or time off. Wondered if HR in Louisiana knew that.,,,,Corporate compliance - hmmmm.......