"We've got a WINNER"

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome 1st day in the field for launch. What many of us are hearing is pure excitement and another solid option for the patients. The nurses eyes tell it all. They want something new to share with patients. Excited to have a positive experience with HCP's working first hand caring for a very difficult disease. And they love the support GSK has always provided. Going to be a great experience, go GSK!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree! Product has been well received. Looks like we may have a winner hear. Managed Care needs to do their part. Get it on formularies ASAP!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, the couldn't believe the time and attention we put into that fancy PI

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - Tanzeum has a great shot in my territory too. Hoping our leaders don't over think this…just let us sell even though you won't pay us to sell. First interactions yesterday with a few customers was very refreshing in comparison to Breo/Anoro. The problem for the organization remains respiratory - Tanzeum team will do its part to produce positive return.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Docs really didn't care about getting into an evidenced based discussion. Once a week and easy to administer. They were all over it! Coverage will be key...and I think PPV will finally have something to work with since pricing is so good. Product may not be a home run but a solid double with no outs in the first inning. Looking good so far!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great! It's about time somebody other than respiratory has to carry this company. Go sell!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do I get an extremely douchey, they can't be this stupid feeling when I read this post. I feel like I just read a blurb from Baghdad Bob during the first gulf war. "We are killing the infidel pigs in outside our cities!" (As American tanks roll behind him on the street). Hey PR turd, space your contrived, cheerleading posts out a bit more. Love it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have got to admit, stabbing myself in the eye with my pinky finger is what has got me by the last few years, but this product has a real chance and marketing has gotten it right.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see what the first month brings us. My gut tells me this is going to be a really good product based on feedback from the physicians I spoke with on Friday. Managed care is key. Let's work hard on this my friends. Quite frankly, our jobs depend on it. As I said, drug looks really good!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tanzeum launch = Special Olympics. Everyone is a "Winner!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with majority of the posts here. Tanzeum was well received by customers I called on. I think this one may actually fly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting if it is try GSK was trying to sell a few months ago. Makes sense I guess if you look at the oncology deal - sell off the unit and products that are considered winners.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny watching the PR team desperately try and change the narrative on this board. They are definitely in crisis mode. Wouldn't surprise me if they haven't hired a real PR team to help them do damage control.

The company is obviously on a serious downward spiral. Leadership is lost in terms of as to what to do. They don't have the skillsets to lead the company out of this hold. I hope the board is realizing this and makes changes ASAP before this place collapse/

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these post real? The 1st call post launch tells you little.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much does it cost?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company car heavy duty trunk hinges are only $19.95 / pair extra cost !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the lauch with a purpose trip? Surely your division has the opportunity to win a trip?
    I bet you dont get to go build a playground in an inner city for 4 days with Diedre and Jorge....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My docs are so excited they can hardly wait to prescribe this once a week wonder and bring hope to the patients. It is great to finally sell something that has the medical community excited.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I've been waiting and wanting a package for the last few years. So pissed the stock is in the shitter cause I now have options to exercise. Don't really need to work but hey if they pay me stupid to be stupid why not wait for a package. But.... After my first day in the field with Tanzeum I finally have a reason to like my job again. This is seriously the first time in years where we have a good drug to sell, good clinical data and awesome answers for the doc when they ask questions about AE, managed care etc. it's really not about the money, it's about feeling productive in the field. And having something to sell. Yes time will tell and Tanzeum will not save the company but thank you to Carlo for giving us your baby. I promise to get this drug to as many patients as I can. BTW. I am an avid reader of CF but first time poster!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the person who is claiming their is a "PR company" changing the narrative. You are one negative SOB. I am not a PR person. Been doing this job for a couple of decades and have a few product launches under my belt. Yes, one day's worth of calls is not the best indicator. However, what I experienced was very positive. Talk with me in six months...I will eat my words then. As for now, I would wager a hefty sum that this product has legs. Maybe not a billion dollar med but 3 - 4 million ...easy! It is also my intuition that says, if we are able to hit the goals given, gsk would then be in a position to buy additional biologic products. If you were at the launch, biologic R&D was what they focused on during general session. Don't be so negative. Like the OP stated, "we got a winner hear"!