Preliminary phone interview

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a preliminary phone interview which went very well. The recruiter said she was going give my resume to DM. How long of a process is it to get hired?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dont need this job-look somewhere else

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The easy part is getting hired, the hard part is leaving with dignity

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least that is the case for you as you are only qualified for a job in retail or fast food.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After several years of PF I doubt seriously if I am even qualified for fast food or retail, and thanks for you sincere concern.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep prutting people down HR/PR. That will do wonders for morals and sales. Such clueless leadership

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What heartless sob Mr PR. I bet you go shark fishing and use kittens as bait.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't be too harsh on the hr person, actually they are right even if they were joking around with me. After 26 years and a lot humiliation and embarrassment from both office staff and now GSK due to PF I sincerely feel it it's time to end all this. It's bad enough to get old but when you finally get to the golden years and feel you have given it your best then have to put up with this type of unnecessary pressure and grief it's just worth it. I have noticed a tremendous decline recently in not only my physical state but also mentally. Best of luck to all the dedicated sales professionals out there and thanks for reading my posts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More trolling by the GSK PR/HR hack. Question for you guys: why do you pay diverse employees more money in the Patient First incentive compensation model than non-diverse (read white) employees? Are you righting the sins of the past. No, you're discriminating.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a POS Hr boy is, poor old guy was sharing his personal story and get viciously attacked. I think he needs to apologize. Does any else feel this way and would it change your opinion of him or maybe it's really a her (DC)? Maybe she spends all her time on CF while she should be driving the car out of the ditch she put it in.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was phone screened, in person interview and hired within 2 weeks. I am sure each manager is different.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations....or not. Sounds like they have to move fast on hiring because of the speed at which they are losing people due resignations.