If you don't like GSK leave.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what GSK is all about. Worst company in the business but if you don't like it leave. I did. There are lot's of other jobs out there. DC, Witty and the gang don't need you. Other companies pay just as good or better. No rep works in the field anymore. It's great. You can stay home most of the day and get a great salary. Docs hate you and could care less if you come to their office. Drug reps bring no value to any office but what a great way to make a living. I have to admit it is a little embarrassing to tell people what I do but $$$$ keep me going. I hope it lasts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats embarrassing is that you seem to have left GSK but you are still trolling on this site

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I can't quit you, andie..."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another hired PR tool representing the management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a better idea for the OP. Take two steps back from your computer. Turn to face the nearest open wall. Run as fast as you can and don't slow down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet another post from this brain dead moron. Try getting a life, moron.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is exactly what ur mother called you a tool and a brain dead moron working as a hack for gsk fu managment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The brain dead moron speaks yet again and tries to dazzle us with his trailer park slang.