Calm before the storm?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very quite around here. Is everyone too busy playing the GSK game or are we in the calm before the storm?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Super quiet on med center

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First shoe (piece) just dropped. DR to replace JS as he is now heading up "the 'mab" respiratory biologic drug that is coming. All RD positions on hold. I was comparing notes with others today and I'm guessing whatever it is (moves, reductions, realignments) will have to be in place by Oct 1 which is Q4. I'm guessing some layoffs, possible med center folks to open CVMU positions (remaining resp openings, etc) and maybe a few hybrid field/hospital positions created.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 gone in Ohio.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit or canned? Resp or Cvmu?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MASS EXODUS IS STARTING. WILLFULLY OR NOT

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Move on you worthless troll! No lay-offs. Another respiratory product approved yesterday. that's four new launches in less that 16 months. Keep em coming d-bag!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fourth launch in 16 months. Hmmm, stock down $8-$9 in 30 days.....roughly 9% drop. Douchey FCC text, "our pipeline continues to deliver." HA!!!! I thought to myself...you can keep getting drugs approved and GSK will still be heading for the abyss. Anything short of cure for cancer won't save us. Why? You've devalued people! You have created a climate of fear, mistrust and self preservation on the part of your people. How's Breo, Anoro and Tanzeum doing you HR/PR punk? You exhibit the same fatal flaw in your PR posts (mentality) as our GSK "leadership" exhibits in their actions......arrogance to the point irreversible stupidity.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, I am so shocked to see yet another post from the crybaby using his typical "PR" lines...............YAWN......wake me up when there is something new from this moron.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just keep coming don't they DD? I read the article from '07 that talked about how much you hated CAFEPHARMA while you were wreaking havoc at Lilly. You dislike it so much that you post your thoughts from time to time. Love it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD hates CF because she can't handle the truth! Sure, there is a lot of BS here and people are venting but truth backs up a lot of the rhetoric. eg; I know a HAM who makes 6 calls per day; the typical call contact list looks like this: 1- Biff Smith-Degree-other, title-Admin Asst(valet parking attendant) 2- Sally Supporthose-MA 3- Susie Tran,PharmD. 4- Rhonda Gatekeeper-Pharmacy Dept secretary. 5- Chocolate Chipp-other- barista. 6- Wanna B Doc- NP-always says Hi. And they all are in 360 with a CID number! The best call days are on the days she can get her Field Resp partners to let her tag along on calls to the community PUDs who are all affiliated as "attending" to the Hospital account. Oh, and the Hospital rejected adding our new COPD meds to formulary because of the common canister and LVN protocol in place.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last post is spot on! The HAMs need to go! Get rid of that division and save the organization millions of dollars. They do nothing all day everyday! They have never generated a prescription in the last three years...seriously! Yet they have taken a salary with bonus a care and benefits. You want to cut costs? Get rid of that division along with the CAM division. Will save gsk millions and millions per year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how people rail on that the company should eliminate jobs. There's a great irony here:

It's not the fault of the CAMs or HAMs that this company is failing. It starts at the top.

So, by proposing the idea of eliminating jobs to reduce costs...you're covering for DD and AW. Nice. The ranks fight with each other and go for each other's throats while senior leadership stands by to watch employees stab each other in the back.

How about speaking out for the elimination of their jobs?

They've created this environment and the enormity of unused potential is what is costing the company millions of dollars per year.

Employees want to feel safe. Do you feel safe at GSK? Probably not. And in that environment, you'll never fully commit to anything. You'll be primarily concerned with preserving your own job.

It's easy to suggest just eliminating jobs. The easiest way out is not always the right way.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said! I like the part about "the easiest way out...." Interesting concept. You're talking about character....the likes of which some people have and others don't. Stop with the lashing out (whoever you are) at other job titles/roles. The real ENEMY is GSK "leadership." They are a pathetic bunch misfit toys role playing out their harmful and misguided ideas on leadership. "Come on in and jump on the team for the big win OR I will take a giant s#*% all over you!"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fanelli gone also

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Do you have more info?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spiccolli gone too

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of launches a better term might be "approved". We have failed to really launch the last two products. Just look at the market share and scripts. And I don't see anything changing for the next two. These assets cannot and will not meet their potential in our current system with our current senior leadership.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean Dominic Fanelli is gone?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Dominick Fanelli has left GSK and is going to AZ.Maybe he knows something that we don't?