What the heck does a sales manager do all day?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck does a sales manager do all day?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mico manage metrics.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Develpe trackers for us to fill out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bother the hell out of the Drs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry. Seriously cry. They are in as bad of situation as the reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two were " deselected " in Florida last week.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in todays environment all they do is check boxes. there was a day when they were coaches. it's not their fault. the amount of cots is ridiculous. GSK could hire a monkey to go around with reps and check those all day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay busy looking busy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales managers are babysitters for a bunch of people that act like children.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And THIS my friends is the pompous attitude in leadership that is sinking the ship. When you treat people like children they'll act like a child and rebel. Treat them as men and women or as equals and they will take a bullet for you and do whatever they can to make your team succeed.

GSK can't even spell the word leadership. An embarrassment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here is a post by the biggest "child" in the salesforce.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No that would be you clueless. You never have an intelligent response to anything. Your only answer is more insults. Your in way over your head and I just shake my head in disgust at some of the comments you make. Your ignorance defies belief.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #10 is right!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure you agree with your own post, but we all know that poster 11 is right. It is time for you to grow up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be that crying guy we see on the board all day.

Who is clueless and over their head? Who lacks intelligence? Could it be the person that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"? Could it be the person who complains about the silliest of things? I think I can help you find this person. Take a look in the mirror.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha guess again; I'm not the one who posted that but I sure as heck agree! You PR hacks can never accept anything negative about this company! Oh and by the way, I am grown up! I can think for myself but you must still be a child because you can only think what GSK tells you to think!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again back to the insults. You run the same boring game over and over. You avoid responding to anything in any detail because you have no answers. The company will continue to sink in the process.

Why don't you try and fix this mess instead of coming onto café pharma and insulting your employees loser!