Has Regional in Ohio, Kim Little ever had ANY selling experience?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO!!! Obvious isn't it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, sold herself without any sales experience! Pure insider, finance. Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was surprised when home boy Dwayne Fletcher was moved out tbh

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where'd Dwayne go? Tbh??

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dwayne hasn't gone anywhere. Post is full of it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh look a Gem from 2014!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is absolutely awful. The Chicago region could not stop laughing at her behavior during the Dallas meeting. She performed a fake crying routine before telling people that she would help them get a package if they didn't want to be at GSK any more. It was priceless. She then went on a firing rampage over the next few weeks. It was sad to watch her move on to another region. The funniest part is when she actually tries to pretend she can sell. Ahhhhh..... Good times.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is my understanding that her background was exclusively in marketing. It is amazing how someone so incompetent not only became an RVP but during the layoffs last year actually survived and continues to be an RVP. There were so many people in her region last year calling HR and I know in at least two cases formal complaints were filed and she was shut down and investigated for a few weeks but found not guilty of any actual GSK policy violations. Those of us who were in her region at the time always theorized she had someone at the top behind her. After all that’s the GSK way. Incompetence being rewarded and rising to the top.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol @ the fake Dallas act! Acting goes a long way here, it’s not the first time someone has fake cried at a meeting.

Yes she was in marketing and is well connected up top. She’s not going anywhere, once you get to a certain level of friendships and knowing the game, there’s no one to “coach” you out.

The lack of selling part is correct and isn’t able to coach us in a serious sense. I wish I could call a few ppl who did ride alongs with her to write what they told me, if you’re one of them write it out please. Truly someone that doesn’t understand what being a rep is and the reality of pharma.

The firing part is sad for those effected but it’s nice to put a public name to a person that targeted so many. I know my FLL has mentioned several times about the pressure from her. They didn’t bluntly tell me obviously l, but as you all know she has her eye on us for the negative.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above posters speak the truth about Kim Little. She is a tyrant and is well connected! I think part of her connection is to Court which keeps her from getting into too much trouble! She has definitely been turned into HR several times and manages to say in her role. This organization is run by horrible leaders who want to get rid of hard workers who don’t just blindly do and say as told!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She received an award for her "performance management" technique. She was a leader in the silent layoffs and is a large part of the current culture. The funny part is she thought I was one of her best employees because I knew how to play the game. I received top ratings every year because I knew how to make up some serious BS. Although I wasn't her favorite because I didn't sing a "musical snack". I feel bad for the reps that endured her wrath but I was sorry to see her go to a different region. What a moron!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fare thee well newest victims. Yes, she played her part on par with Maleficent & no - no sales experience. Key to survival? Remember who you are - good reps, and good people. The tactic is designed to make you question it all. Degrading, demoralizing and disgraceful at every turn.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Award for performance management is hilarious, not she what was so great about reading excel sheets and not knowing anything about sales or the regions. Thank you for admitting playing the game goes far with her too. All these years most denounce any truth said and now here we have several ppl giving truth about the awful reality.

The serious BS to get ahead as mentioned needed was always laughable. One of my favorite was the constant lists she needed of top 20 providers on each plan. She literally wanted reports of data that was already populated automatically in our systems. Another favorite was writing the top 5 plans out as if that wasn’t common knowledge.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the above true about Kim, a few FLL’s kiss up to her and she eats it up, clueless to what those FLL’s are doing and probably wouldn't care even if she did know it- ego too big to realize she is being played while the other FLL’s roll their eyes and feed her the BS that she loves to hear- hopefully one day Court will wake up!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim was instrumental in ridding our company of the dead weight. Her award was justified and we are already seeing the results in our bottom line. She is well respected among her peers and strives to lead us to victory.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her ride alongs helped me to actually see my many weaknesses. I found her guidance and nurturing to be of extreme value to my career and continued employment here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Kim!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny! The power of sarcasm is strong with you. "nurturing"??? Kim's many things but I have never heard someone describe her as nurturing.

While this comment is clearly meant to be a joke I would highly recommend that you say these types of things about Kim to her face. Otherwise you may end up on her target list.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL- I hope this is trolling or sarcasm. They really are overpaying for someone to ask for top 5 plans every month and acting clueless when doing ride alongs.

One of my favorite memories from her was when she organized and jammed us in that cheap tent at the 2015 RTP Asthma meeting and fed us cheap Walmart frozen appetizers. EVERYONE was laughing at this mess! Even FLL!