Witty

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is he still here? I understand the BOD is a bunch of English white guys that paid to have the title of Sir but you would think they at least had some intelligence. Excluding the US payoff that was put in motion prior to him becoming CEO, we have had China, Poland, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, etc. scandals. Where is the accountability? Funny how the shareholders don't correlate the US sales constriction with patient first. Now they are launching patient first globally. I have changed my percentage of GSK owned stock in my 401K. Patient first will kill this company. The industry raves how innovative it is, but don't comment on the fact sales have declined since it's inception. Witty loves DD because of it. They both need to be severed if this company is to prosper. Our best hope is to get bought by Pfizer (cheaper than Astra) and the CIA would be gone. Pfizer gets very favorable tax advantage.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U.S. Sales constriction has nothing to do with Patient First and everything to do with exceedingly poor payer market strategy from JB and an equally short sighted view of market dynamics. One need look no further than the giddy announcement of the approval of FF for asthma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind if Witty and DC were gone tomorrow that all the individuals that continue to embed Pt First will still be here - ie. HR and attorneys. None of them are sales people or have a clue as to what is required to drive sales.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we will never know exactly what caused the constriction, But we DO know who will be blamed for it...Reps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good old english twits run this fucked up company.