What kind of car ?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi. Just wondering what type of cars GSK reps drive? Dodge? Ford?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to infom you but all of our company cars have been driven into the ditch by our leaders and we now have to carry our samples and liturature in backpacks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liturature? Maybe you should be carrying the book entitled "Spelling For Dummies".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford. Taurus, escape, edge

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admit it the post was funny even if I committed such an evil sin as a spelling error. Actuall the problem is not my spelling but fat thumbs and small keyboard. I will gladly match my MBA from Duke against your on-line degree from butt sniffers U in a spelling contest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, actually has a Y on the end of it mr sausage thumbs. Why don't you take one of those fat thumbs and get knuckle deep in yourself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a lie because the U isn't anywhere close to the E on the keyboard. You misspelled the word using the U. Your sausage thumbs excuse does not hold water. You have more than likely lied about your education too. Douche.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny? Your posts are the most lame pieces of garbage on the board and reveal your low IQ.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I misspelled (actually) just to piss you off, sure worked well since you made three lame posts in less than an hour. How about that spelling bee challenge, want to match my MBA against your nine years of community college?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you are hung like a Ken doll. You mention your MBA on every post because that's all you have going for you, if it's even true you have one. I bet your colleagues talk behind your back and make fun of you every chance they get since you are such a douche. You might want to check the top of your head to see if there is a slit in it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ford Edge is not in the fleet.

Taurus, Escape, Fusion

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that's a no go on the challenge there puss. I also noticed you avoided sharing with us your community college background, could that because you don't even have a four year degree since one is not required to work in HR. You were owned

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in sales but I don't feel the need to brag about my credentials. Face it, you are just a little man with no self esteem. I'm sure you sit at home on the weekends and masturbate looking at your MBA sheepskin while using your graduation gown as your spunk rag. What a pathetic loser you are. Have fun with your lonely life.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation: "You struck a nerve and made me look silly and all I can do now is come back with a weak and pathetic response that is similar to the other responses I put on this board."