NOTHING will change! Not even the name...

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey now don't give them all the credit!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlike you, who accomplishes zero and therefore has nothing to report. Ames is a winner. Easy on the eyes as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about the trouble NE Florida is making for her. The story telling is on the other side.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like they have standards up there. Calling out someone who starts crap is not anyone's idea of "making trouble".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree that there does seem to be a lot of animosity in these posts but generally speaking, people do seem to get real angry with those telling twisted stories. Can't think of anyone who would be envious of a liar though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can't argue with that

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more example of strrreeeettttching the truth and stirring the pot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moot.
    Bye bye Ames.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gawd I hope so. She deserves far better than the chauvinistic backward looking crew at DGX. Heaven forbid that the organization look beyond its moribund culture of managed care contracts and consider what the customer wants. Oh….need a 5 PM pickup. Sorry….we are there at 2 PM…..take your $10K per month to LabCorp if you don't like it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes she "deserves" to go where all the clients can have a 5pm pick up...that is about all she has to work with :) I was hoping to see that takedown I kept hearing might happen but I guess Sherry will have to be satisfied with hassling operations...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Steve. A love story with a tragic ending.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yawn...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell it Mia!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They need to get rid of the solstas name and get rid of solstas period things are much more professionally run at quest. Everybody in upper management at solstas should be let go, all of us at quest just can't believe how stupid solstas and their ways are. Solstas is a joke and quest even with the flaws is a much more realistic company and we here at quest know it. A lot of solstas employees who are now with us have given us info on management and supervisors who need to be canned and we have taken their statements into consider, trust me, we at quest don't want any solstas bratts over here. A lot of them are liars, criminals, and thrives who have practically have gotten away with murder. Payback is a b*tch and karma is coming to get these people back. Those arrogant managers who have families to support will no be stuck between a rock and a hard place
    Happy New Year

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's funny is how stupid Quest management is in talent evaluation. Everyone is laughing about how Quest had no interest in the talent Solstas did have, they were quick to let them go, but we're very interested in keeping the yes men and mediocrity. The Quest people even see this in the organization. Ah, the makings of a great company!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No there was no real talent at solstas
    Most of the good employees and management got smart and left to go to Labcorp and Quest among other labs
    Former solstas employees who made the jump to quest before the buyout have given hr all the info they need to figure out who they should hire
    Most solstas management have been demoted because they don't have the professions skills quest is looking for
    If solstas had not been bought out there is a good chance that company would have screwed itself up into oblivion
    There are a lot of ex solstas employees who are now working at quest and have the ammo they need to prevent the worthless solstas management from ever setting foot in a quest building
    Solstas management was a joke all of this horrible treatment of employees many people are lucky legs have not been broken by disgruntled employees who might feel they have nothing to lose
    Solstas was one of the most unprofessionally run companies greed and lies ruled there

This quest buy out should be s lesson

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She always lands on her feet.