Dulera goes to EPBU

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2014 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No promotion means goodbye to B reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All respiratory is going to EPBU. There will be two diabetes and one athero rep per territory, in most cases. B is only certainly gone if both A & D in a specific territory were ring fenced and athero rep has better standing than B rep for last two years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dulera wasn't ever supposed to exist. What an embarrassment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EPBU here!

We're getting the job done, cuz you losers can't :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever idiot wrote this last post, you do not represent EPBU. We feel for everyone going through this and hope people land in a good spot, whether at Merck or elsewhere.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely an idiot..definitely does not represent EPBU..I thought we were older more mature people in most cases..I apologize for this idiot and wish yoy guys the best...You will all land on you feet. There are good jobs out there..I was downsuzed five years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

X 3! We wish you guys the best! Dont listen to that moron. He/she probably doesn't even work for EPBU! We are all in the same boat. No one in this industry has stability anymore! Good luck to all!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EPBU will have a big challenge with Dulera. The manpower selling Dulera will decline substantially when all the Bs are gone. Merck is going to walk away from Dulera with minimal support.

Good Luck EBPU

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They can't sell shit....good luck with this one!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont kid yourself.mIf we could sell Asmanex..Dulera should be a breeze

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell him, G!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that mean that Dulera's marketing team is gone too? Completely useless..