Big Meeting Coming......

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia summer pow-wow?
    Wonder how many will around........

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dates?? National or regional?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like national. Late July.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I'm around I hope its local! By district or the region...
    Hope to heck it ain't national!

A webinar hook up with the district sounds like the best method of all........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia is sliding. More competition is coming. Patent expiry is eight years out, which isn't much if you're analyzing sales force needs going forward.

If you think the 23rd is the end of it, think again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fortunate ones my be those dismissed by Merck. Merck doesn't have a PC pipeline. And as you say the competition will only intensify. Another fact is the fencing of A & D reps will guarantee that many poor or inadequate reps will be retained and good and productive reps will be dismissed. This is a disaster in progress. The only plan that Merck has is PD1 and Hep C strategies but both are risky at this stage. Good luck to those left behind. You will need it. Oh and don't forget have a good meeting in July with the new Januvia Strategy.

Be Well!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One things for sure they'll save an assload of money with the layoff's! I hope both of those attending have a great meeting!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be for you....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Days of Wine and Roses are over, kaput, fizzled out with this remaining whimper...

If Romney had won the election things would have been much, much, much better for all businesses..........and all of us too.

Nuff said.....
    2016 is around the corner and HC ain't the answer!