Bridging the Greys......

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Curious...some of the greys around here are short on the years in needed to qualify the for retirement 10 years (or more) pension and healthcare bonanza.

What will happen to these feeble folks?
    Bridged......or dumped into the river?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know but really wish you would go away......getting tired of your constant negative blah, blah, blah. Don't you have something or anything else to do besides sitting and posting on this board? You must really be a sad, strange,weird guy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I think the poster is posting the real life sentiments. Ask around, jittery peeps in every corner!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares about those that are short on time. I am more worried Merck will dump bridging all together and screw those of us thinking we "made it". The only ones in a good position are 55 or older and have tleast 20 years service.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Who cares about those that are short on time."

Wow!!! So much for giving a hoot about others!
    Narcissism in action!

Geez.....what a gem you must be!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones that bash anyone over 45, clue, you will never age and face similar circumstances. Congrats you will be young and beautiful forever.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think when the company realizes how many actually are over 50 and have 10 years, bridging will go away.....

Keep eye on summary plan descriptions on hr website and don't turn down a good outside opportunity..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU sterling

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought everyone at Merck was over 50 with 10 years service. Thats why the company is so messed up!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Political correctness out of control.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you're a young whippersnapper!
    Short on life experience.......long on being over-confident.

Sprout some greys, and bandage up the bumps and bruises of life experience....then tell me that wisdom messes up any company....

Signed,
    Seniors on parade.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sterling?

Huh....? like in silver?
    Surely never tin or iron, hmmm, but maybe platinum!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember you, one of those brilliant college grads we hired in.

You always called me at 7 am to take over a noon lunch (and you have not confirmed the lunch nor ordered anything) because you were out partying the night before.

You spoke so eloquently about your relationship with top prescribers at meetings. But you asked me to tag along so that top prescriber will join you over lunch during a field visit.

Then you did one yourself and the top prescriber did not know you and you blamed me for not showing up to lend support.

But you told all of us and your manager all the docs love you at the last meeting?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, i was a legal guy hired by P.Roy. Last name same as famous boxer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P. Roy is long gone. He messed up as a CEO. Remember Zestril? Remember Proscar? Okay if you want to associate with his name when he headed MSDRL. Not when he was the CEO.

At least you were not hired by Gilmartin. :-(