Changes with product bags

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not, my docs love the celebrex and lyrica. I'm off a few days and the
    Phone starts ringing with sample request. I wish I could say the same for Pristiq or Flector. Those two are Worthless to most docs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree... Pfizer has the best products than any other company, by far!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree except for Flector. L-King here - problem with Flector is not drug itself, because docs says pts it. Problem is MCO coverage. With coverage Flector sales could double or triple.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey King rep - still think your "pain" experience is valuable to selling what we are already selling? ENjoy the next two weeks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a MAJORITY of the King reps will still be in the field after October 1. Sorry to break the news to you. Layoffs (if any) will be very small in number. When are you people going to realize this?? The word has been getting out for a week now. Minimal if any changes in number of sales reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Legacy King going down with it's pipeline. Pfizer didn't buy you for "talent". It had that already. Meet the same fate of your former ex-Wyeth colleagues.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we'll see

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do men have lips?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such hate for L-King. Too bad CP and other sites are anonymous. L-Pfizer has been neutral since we've arrived, but L-Wyeth has given us the most grief. I bet a lot of the anti-King rhetoric comes from L-Wyeth side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Pristiq going to the womens health cluster there will be some current B reps moving over. I would say at least two per district. Count on at least one maybe two King reps retained per district.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't mind taking a L-King rep to relplace the P4 reps we are losing to established products but why is it that most of the king reps are just sample droppers. What is up with the talent of the King reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you most King reps are talented and there are sample droppers in every company in this industry. Yours included.

Some folks seems to forget - some L-King reps have been in their territories for 8-10 yrs pre-Pfizer. With those kinds of relationships, conversation with docs is constant.

Too bad this redeployment has us at each other's throats so much on CP. None of us will know our fates until that final phone call.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What all will women's health have? Pristiq then premarin cream- will we get premarin oral and prempro? Docs want those

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above poster. Too bad the suspense is causing such negativity within the organization. Combining -Pfizer with L- Wyeth and L- King, could make for a really strong company, specializing in Womens Health and Pain. I really wish the best for all those involved and hope the layoffs are minimal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are many good King reps, but there are many that are very lazy that can't sell to a broad audience. They cultivated "realtionships" with 5-10 physicians who made their Embeda numbers. Now they are floundering and don't know how to sell Celebrex and Lyrica. Yes, some King reps will stay and some B-side reps will move with pristiq. But at least a third of King and all their managers will be shown the door.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that some of the Psych reps could possibly move over to the A side and sell pristiq? Not sure if this is true or not? Have you heard anything about the Psych reps?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding right?

L Wyeth trashing you? I'll bet my next paycheck on that one.