Hospital Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any layoffs there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think upper management is saying ANYTHING to the dm's. We are all in the dark.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the Hospital division is safe this year. Steltzmiller claims that we are needed to drive Prevnar 13. There are also rumors that we are trying to buy more drugs for this division to promote. I don't really know what or who to believe anymore!!! I'm just really tired of the uncertainty!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. I'm absolutely sick of the uncertainty. It's hard not to think about it. We need to do a better job with rumor control and true transparency.

I started looking around, trying to decide what I'd do because no one has directly told us anything about the future of our positions. Totally messes with my focus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for now i'm just doing the bare minimum while we wait to find out what's going on. Keeping up with my key players but not doing anything above and beyond. I joined a website to help me look for a job if need be. Might as well see what's out there. Transparency my ass!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saleskiller and his underlings such as the Lump are notorious self preservationists. They will tell you what you want to hear in order to save their own jobs. Saleskiller was talking about the imminent addition of a product since 2007. If he says no layoffs I would run for the hills