Seriously????

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe rumors are floating around about cutting sales force salaries. Pay for performance? Shouldn't that be the case throughout the organization? This organizational is filled with poor performance.
    Hey Joe, grow a pair and start with the top.

Mcnamara_ two years to get condensed reports out? Are you kidding. First year she fought it claiming MDs do not care about reimbursement then another year to finally get something out. Lets not even talk about the quality (or QUANTITY) of it.... She is the queen of holding this company back.
    Gropper- Scholars have a new business term "pulling a gropper". Do you need explanation? One and a half years for a joke of a product..... potential product? People have seen bigfoot more often. Cut this dead weight.
    Hrenko- MIA. 50% turnover, poor culture. But he did a great ipod contest last year. Another useless vp.
    Swavly- is access up today? Can we do holters? Would be nice to see advantage, pems, charts, on a cell phone. Bill, it is 2011.... Great productivity, you should just wear a 1970s suit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know why you would be suprised if they cut out salaries. We are paid for performance and now we are paid on event monitors as well. I guess we get screwed for the fact that a company that provides monitiors dosnt actually have any to provide and we are the ones that take the crap all day and dont make bonus because of it. awesome! I bet it dosnt effect Joes pocket.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to quote Joe Friday, but here are the facts.
    - Continued event inventory issues with little or no company support
    - Limited managed care contracts and I/E issues
    - High turnover
    - Minimal upper management support/ no support with RSD's
    - Terrible CS

Need I say more?????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

- Continued event inventory issues with little or no company support
    - Limited managed care contracts and I/E issues
    - High turnover
    - Minimal upper management support, no RSD support
    - lousy CS support

Need I say more?????????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope they got raises.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On March 4, 2011, the Board of Directors of CardioNet, Inc. (the "Company") approved a salary increase for Joseph Capper, President and Chief Executive Officer from $515,000 to $535,000, effective February 28, 2011.

On March 4, 2011, the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company approved salary increases for certain of its executive officers, effective February 28, 2011, as follows:

Annual Base
    Salary After
    Name Title Increase
    Heather Getz Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer $ 298,100
    Anna McNamara Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations $ 321,360
    George Hrenko Senior Vice President, Human Resources and
    Organizational Excellence $ 263,000
    Philip Leone Senior Vice President, Reimbursement Services,
    Regulatory and Compliance $ 250,568
    Charles Gropper Senior Vice President, Research and
    Development $ 225,522

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unreal

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of weed are these guys on approving these increases

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UNREAL!!...A company that can't make a dime's profit, A company that has gone thru CEO's like it is nothing, A company whos stock value has plumeted over 80%, A company who runs through sales reps like it is nothing, A company that is behind on technology, A company who is losing business, A company who change Physicians RX's, A company who doesn't pay their reps, A company who has blundered over and over again...gives the very ones who can't get anything done a raise...UNBELIEVEABLE!!
    I QUIT!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given the personal and professional history of people like Leone is it a surprise!?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what an entry level rep gets paid at CardioNet? What is the comp structure like (commission/base)? I am in pharma now but thinking about applying.

Thanks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New california rep is going to make over 20k this month.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled pharma rep. Most reps are not making $20k/month. Stay far, far away from this company. It is a sinking ship!!!