WHAT DOES A VAM DO?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try at getting the inside specs. Go spy on another company to get your commission or whatever it is that will benefit you from this information.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What inside specs. The truth is they do NOTHING!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do your VAMs call on? Plans and big IDNs or providers?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nail salons, health clubs, malls.

We have other people calling on Plans, IDNs and providers. Why do we need VAMs calling on them also-seem redundant doesn't it?? Which gets back to the original question-what do they do and why do we need them?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. You guys have a lot of layers. If you have other people calling on plans and IDNs, not much reason for VAMs to call on them (assuming field reps are also calling on them).

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a vam thing!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What VAM would you do?

Stephanie White - hot!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines used to have the hottest reps back in the day. Not sure if that's still true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hook up with my VAM a couple of times a month. Judging my her bod, she must spend a few hours a day at the gym at least. I love her job, the hookups are a lot more frequent now and she is a lot more spunky

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not even June and my VAM has a nice midsummer tan already!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaginal
    Anal
    Massage

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you had a good VAM, then you would know what they do. I am sorry to hear that your VAM isn't working out. Tell your DBM, and things might get better. VAMs can generate a lot of business.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have some specifics to back up a claim like that??? VAMs seem to have less value than KAMs, which is hard to believe because they certainly aren't pulling their weight.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, if you know so much about KAMs, then you must be from GIP, enough said.

KAMs have been know to ask VAMs for help gaining access to customers. VAMs can talk product. VAMs work with the state. Most VAMs are willing to go on calls with reps and held close sales. They work with MCOs, PBGs, IDNs, etc. and the have PCV13.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't see a success story here. Working with the state-doing what??? Don't we have government people doing that? KAMs asking VAMs for help-really!! Talking product-that's impressive. MCOs, PBGs IDNs - all covered by other people also. You work two to three days a month-tops. How the company hasn't waken up to the sham of this position is beyond me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That be nothin'...... my VAM leaves the top button of her blouse unbuttoned, and she always seems to be bendin' over to fix her shoes or somethin'....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we are committing a lot of resources to government accounts outside of the few government reps we have it reflects the stupidity of the KAM\VAMs that are going there and the leadership who is encouraging it. Very quickly, tell me how much money pfizer makes off of government paid meds vs. the rest. Problem is you idiots are only trying to make yourself look like you are making an impact so the TBO bonus is attained.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, the company is cutting KAMs and adding VAMs. Enough said.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point??? Pfizer always make the right decisions? Maybe you just haven't been paying attention for the last few years. That's a symptom of being isolated and left alone all that time. Things will change rapidly as you are slowly becoming Pfizerized. If you're long time Wyeth you know EXACTLY what I mean!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it's hard to justify a KAM at a grade level 15 when a VAM does more at a grade 13.