Notice to Pfizer: Stay the hell away from AZ!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you idiots get the message?? AZ doesn't WANT to merge with you! Take a hint and piss-off, scambags!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok you asked for it.... We can do this the nice way or the not so nice way? Not so nice way doesn't guarantee we keep AZ people. The nice way you bargain with what percent of AZ people we need to keep. I am voting for hostile takeover, as it will save Pfizer people jobs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah…well Wyeth didn't want to merge either. But Pfizer said we can do it the nice way or the hard way so they caved. Now AZ is up against the same proposition.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking your Pfizer-pflavored Kool-Aid if you think this is true! Ha Ha Ha!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have news for you az.... It's already a done deal. Pfizer is your new name

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Pfuckers: After your Q1 sales/profits, you can't afford to buy AZ! You SUCK!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merger, are you kidding me? Wake up you AZ pfolks, Pfizer is buying you, NOT merging with you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News for you simpleton, we have 2/3 of the money needed to buy you in our pocket, walkin around money!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PFuck u Pfizer Punk! You work for a slash and burn company and we will NEVER let you criminals take over AZ! Have Pfucking life!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny reading this now. Pfizer was so cocky that they would just bully their way to a Takeover, I guess you don't have the status that you once did. All empires fall eventually.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. Different leadership today. Pfizer is full of touchy, feely, leftarded Europeans today. Back when Pfizer destroyed Wyeth and King, its Dear Leader was a leftarded Harvard asshole lawyer, Kindler, who was BFFs with Obama the Destroyer.

If Kindler were still CEO, trust me, AZ would have been destroyed by his hostile take over.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is a bargain now. Let's do this!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, we should buy both AZ and GSK.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pfizer bought WL, Pharmacia (searle, Upjohn, pharmacia) wyeth, without blinking an eye.
    NO ONE in any of these companies wanted the takeovers to happen.
    U wont be able to fight it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ makes the most sense to buy, but it would be a hostile take over. Their CEO is still against it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buckle Up its gonna be a crazy ride!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be assimilated by the Blue Borg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!