I hope the Chicago NSM is done on a bigger budget than NOLA

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Squished in uncomfortable chairs like sardines. No water to be found other than breaks. No shire feel at check in, smoked filled rooms, very limited dietary selections, It felt like I was at a shot gun wedding reception in uncle TJ's garage not a Back to school kick off..get pumped up meeting. More like suck the air out...you are in your last days meeting. If this is what ABBVie will be like...peace out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This made me spit out my pop. I am glad someone else noticed. Phoenix, Dallas, Miami fountain blue back to school to this was a very dramatic change. I was waiting for someone to walk into my room claiming to be my roommate. You would think after 55billion paycheck we would have at least had received a plastic water bottle. I too hoarded 6 every day at breaks for the evening.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will have a roommate at every meeting with ABBVie so consider yourself lucky.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Perry, I appreciate your feedback and hope that during our next national conference call where I will provide no value and mispronounce our drugs you will provide additional feedback.

Here is what I know, we had to make cuts in the budget due to the 30 protected Shire employees and making sure we are able to pay us.....oops....I mean them 2 times their salary. Therefore our meetings to a hit.

Now I will tell you that we have delivered on several initiatives that I am proud of, IC goals out in the first week of the quarter, okay! More Viaaavanse savings cards and me hiring the wicked witch of the west to come in and micromanage the nutsacks out of each of you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That meeting sucked

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget the all about us validations. Waste of a complete day. I learned absolutely nothing from that. The workshops were great, but that baloney was pathetic. Then being told to follow a big sign with my group number on it from place to place. Are you kidding me? How on earth do I make it out in the real world to my offices without a big blinking yellow light telling me where to go. I was embarrassed for the first time in 8 years to say I worked at this company. I have never seen one person drive down the moral of the entire sales force as fast as this.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the exact same thing. WTF was that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you and your roomate in Chicago should not expect much. After all they just shelled out 55 billion so they can reap tax savings, now they might not reap the savings and they are 55B in the hole. They will be cutting corners even more than they usually do. Trading up to Shabbvie is likely to be a dissapointment. Even before the "SH" was added to the Abbvie it was pretty "itty".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We own you now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with all the cuts at least the massage room was still open. Oh wait that was just in PC zone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He came up to me and he still had his rubber suit on. He had just worked over some poor rookie on his team with a deep tissue session.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question - How does the JW Marriott Hotel experience compare with the NOLA hotel, sardines, or is it the same thing? This can give an indication of the importance of moving forward.