WTF KATHY KOBE!!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about these last minute conference calls and mandatory live meetings??….. AND SHE'S LATE EVERY TIME!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"no one works on Fridays anyways..." - KK

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that what she said? I heard some kind of comment like that, but I couldn't understand half of the things she was saying because she talks so fast.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of it is pure unadulterated steamy BS. Who cares what an insignificant, incompetent airhead has to say?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK is always late and she is never prepared. Oh my what can we do?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect She's qualified to be an RD at best, not running sales. Everyone is shaking their head at this one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hy Kathy you have lost the respect of the sales force. It's official. Thanks for all that great leadership.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You truly should do the honorable thing and resign and admit your incompetence.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe Perry should own up to his huge mistake and move her somewhere where she isn't in charge of people since he would never willingly take her out. To much self-inflicted ego there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I'm drinking the kool-aid because honestly I think she is doing good things for shire. Yes I am a female sales rep and I support female leaders. She is smart and her ideas are way better than all the BS we've had to deal with over the years! You people that want to talk smack are pretty stupid. Bonuses are better, some fairness to the territories should be coming soon, focus on A targets, paying attention to KOLs, getting dinner programs back, even maybe some old messaging coming back soon...you should be thankful!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses are better? Are you crazy? That was something she was supposed to fix and has not even mentioned it yet. HA

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are bonuses better? Are you crazy?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dear colleague,

As a fellow female sales rep, I take offense to the fact that you would support a leader based on gender. That kind of "I am woman, hear me roar" stuff just makes us all look stupid. I'm not sure where you are getting the "she is smart" or "bonuses are better". I have seen no evidence of this. We have always focused on A targets. As far as paying attention to the KOL's and getting dinner programs back, those things would have happened with other leadership after the CIA was completed, and we were approaching launch.

I will give you "you should all be thankful" though. Agreed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus plan is the worst I have seen with Shire are you kidding? You must be new we are use to 20-30K bonus checks for the high performers. It's half of that now and thats a joke.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm saying it's better than it was when Clarissa and Dave are in charge and then the stupid team bonus. It's getting back to you and individualize incentive plan and kickers are helping- that's what I'm saying. It is better than it's been in a while. Yes I was here in the days when we had special incentive. I love to see a 20 K bonus check that feeling is going to happen ever again

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did u pass English?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back in the trailer

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

English?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Spainsh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like to me a bunch of perverts up to no good. Wrote this, Iam going to call the cops.