RD meeting

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2014 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why the RD's are having a meeting next week?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to discuss the new ride schedules with their reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean increased from one ride day a quarter? I hope not

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you work??? Mine is with us every 4-5 weeks for the full two days and it's wearing us and our docs out. Counter productive.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two days...that's all. every 4-5 weeks....that's all. it can be more and more often//believe me

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are meeting to make Q4 adjustments to your goal. They will raise goal from the reps that don't play the game and will take it away from their favorites. The problem is you will not know it was done and will wonder why you didn't hit goal even though you sold more product then last year by large amounts. Happy selling.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always curious as to what it means to play the game? If it is a company expectation, why not just do your best to do what they pay you for? If you don't like the game, leave and find another place perhaps. My guess is that your phrase playing the game has to do with basic job expectations that every company has. Work a full 8 hours per day, attempt to follow company direction, do your best, etc. Unfortunately, this world has turned in to a cess pool to where nobody wants any expectations placed upon them or any company guidance. This is most likely due to the fact that they have become lazy and know it all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, if this isn't KKs response it comes directly from her playbook. All about "direction," "expectations" and "leave if you don't like it!" Totally unaware how to motivate people. Fear and intimidation is not the way as you are learning.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No debating motivation. Just not sure why you have to motivate people to work? We all know what playing the game means. It means show them a full work day and sell your product. I'm not sure I agree that motivation is a big necessity for that to happen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Playing the game has nothing to do with work ethic. It has to do with personalties. Some managers like other reps more. Some are "friends" with reps, go out to dinner, trained together,etc. Simply doing your job would still make you an outsider. They will hook up their friends. Some RD's favor male reps over female reps and vice versa. Politics. They have always been there but now the RD can play them where they hurt. Your pocketbook, your goals and your review when you don't hit the number that you would have hit had it not been for the secret adjustment.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Playing the game means kissing a$$ it has nothing to do with work. How many EC go to reps not ranked in the top last year? That my friend is playing the game. Kudos to those who play it well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Motivation is the X factor. Without it all you get is the bare minimum. AKA "playing the game"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would fire all of you if I could justify it. My motivation would be to keep you off of cafepharma

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess someone hit home when they brought up unfair adjustments. Wow. What other shenanigans does KK have in place?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go all in and go DEEP!