Murdo Gordon

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all Murdo had nothing to do with Linson Pharma in Canada, that was under the direction of Joanne Mercier who succeeded Murdo as VP of Marketing after he went to the US. She is also in a senior position in the US now as well. Secondly, volume discounts were common practice in Canada and are still not illegal outside of the province of Ontario. Listing agreements are common place even between brand drugs and provincial formularies. Get your facts straight.

Not sure what has happened to Murdo after he went to the US, but, send him back to Canada if you want. He would be a vast improvement over the current leadership. The company should be rebadged as Novartis since there is no one here anymore from the old days where we made money and had an industry presence. Infact, send back Murdo, Joanna, and Danny.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet he got promoted because they were scared TH was going to pouch him.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's face it the guy looks like a leprechaun and probably eats lucky charms for breakfast. the guy carries a large tube of lube everywhere he goes. unfortuntely lamberto and giovani dont see through his incompetence. he just likes to hear himself talk

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeh i can see him skipping around like in the lucky charms commericals. we can all learn alot from murdo. He is quite skilled at kissing butt, knows how to qucikly change positions depending on which senior executive is in the room and most importantly he can take credit for the work of others when it is good and shift blame when needed. That is a role model at BMS- the person who takes accountability for the successes and blames others when it didnt go sell well. We all miss watching him suck up to LA

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We shouldn't forget that Murdoch introduced the use of ky lube and butt plugs. A major advance to the former BMS approach

6. Please don't be so critical of my idol. He is truly a stub, I mean stud. If you cackly at his jokes and bat your eyes when he looks at you, he will make you the lead of a sales team. By surrounding himself with completely useless leaders, he looks like a genius. Can't fault my man for that. Wait, did I just insult myself? I'm a blond bimbo so I can't really tell. Hummm!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why did Murdo resigned? Come on there must be something going on...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah. LA or New Jersey. No brainer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is it confirmed that he's going to Amgen?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen has over $35 in cash not to mention the cheap money it can raise to buy and merge BMS into its fold

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meant it has $35B in cash

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who ever started that thread knows a lot and or had a vision. Few years after , you were right little Merdo is with Amgen. Corporate life is fascinating, Murdo the king of empty quotes made it again.