Most ego driven rep

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2015 at 9:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone? Really? Not me .. I tell everyone what I do.. They all envy me.. I make 175k I work like 15 hours a week.. While everyone else is shaving away working 50 hour work weeks .. They are jealous of me.. Yes even my friends in finance. I have friends who are cops , fireman, lawyers, auto mechanics, secretaries all kinds of people and they all envy me so not sure what you're talking about..

And if you're referring to the big bad device guys I could give rats ass .. They spend 70 hours a week kissing doctors butts for a little more pay.. 90% of the people in this country would kill for what we do as pharma reps ..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps here are fat and old. No ego here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not me .. I'm ripped cause I'm at the gym by noon everyday

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fat and old until I left and found new vim and vigor (not sure how to describe it other than that) away from the mediocre world of BMS. Now I can do it with my lady twice a night on weekends and get in an honest day's work on tues weds and Thursday.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to penetrate your thin skin pizza delivery boy. I'll bet those high school educated secretaries, cops, mechanics, and fireman are impressed. Sounds like you run with a highly educated group. LOL.