Savaysa and Daiichi Sankyo

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to hear some real honest thoughts and options on Savaysa. Former DSI rep here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's savaysa

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's actually cheap Mexican beer but tastes better with a lime;)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Savaysa
    My doctors say it is ineffective in normal patients.
    Only an option in renally impaired and offers nothing more. A me too. Too late

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to say it.... But prob the best NOAC of class for NVAF.... If that company can hold it together... Renal issue is nothing (every pat. Falls in their indication for NVAF) , superiority, QD, limited drug interactions.... I know I'm gonna get slaughtered... Bring on the hate. Its truth. If.... That company doesn't fold.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, please go to your own board. Nobody uses this product and will not in the future either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth be told Savaysa is the only real threat to Eliquis from a clinical standpoint. Hate to admit it but it's true. The good news is, it looks like DSI is spiraling out of control and seems doomed. Take advantage because it looks like all their reps are leaving in droves....plus rumor has it all their cardio reps are being forced to sell that other junk in pain management clinics.