Did you all complete the survey?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2015 at 6:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having had the shit bugged out of you for two weeks I darn well hope so

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.
    I'm happy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea it took 30 seconds why do you care

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I care about all my reports.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management can't handle the truth.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You told the truth on a survey!!!???

Are you on crack? WTF were you thinking, you can't tell them the truth and expect to continue with this company.

And forget the "anonymous" shit they say about surveys. They know exactly who submits what responses.

You are hosed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Normally, you can access a survey from your personal computer if you are afraid they will track you. I have a relative that works for what is probably the most widely used company that does these types of surveys for companies, and he swears that they are totally anonymous. He always gets a kick out of the paranoia they cause!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you HR for repeating the lie you already told us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The questions allow your respective manager to at least focus in on a particular group..and if that group is small, or you are obviously a "negative" contributor......ouch!!!!
    Everyone get ready for some consultant run "re-training" and silly mantra statements while you "team build"....
    Notice that there is usually some cutie from HR present?
    Painfully funny.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did the same to us in the home office. They forced you to do a 'optional' survey.