What do you Love or Hate about BMS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then stay off it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahaha! Poor you. The young reps aro so silly and naive.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't happen....they're all the same.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way old man!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the products, the pay for doing basically nothing and my teammates. Hate the lack of trust by leadership, how we are treated like children, the four hour bullshit practice sessions on PVPs, all the check the box activities we are asked to do and the old school BMS attitudes that still exist in value access.

We make money inspight of ourselves. That says it all. Would hate to see how successful we could be if we removed the deadwood at the top and put in people that were allowed to lead and think for themselves. Novel idea I know but I hear it works at other better run companies. Just saying.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate the lack of trust by leadership..love the pay for doing basically nothing.

How's that volunteer work for Bernie Sanders coming along? Loser

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am one of the younger reps and I have found it to be very easy to edge the older reps at this company because they are unsophisticated and lazy. The managers are nothing but empty headed vacuous boobs looking to show off their stupid business plans to their supervisors. BMS is a planning / metric crazy shithole, but I have home-court advantage over the stool softener crew because they can never compete with me. It's been amusing watching you old shitheads trip over your own feet and get bullied left and right while I get raise after raise, a stock retention plan and ridiculous performance connections year after year....please hire more old reps