lynelle bring me lunch

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey lynelle how about getting us lunch. crazy that you cant seem to find the cafeteria yourself. you arent all that important-just in your mind

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it! I don't know if she reads these- but I would guess yes since she has such a large ego!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lynelle is smart, strategic and well connected. She will eventually be the first female CEO of BMS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such an ass kiss! Hmmm...which one of her pets is this...?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lynelle comes across as disorganized, self centered and everything is a last minute fire drill. If she were a male she would have been moved aside a long time ago. Our management is fixated on increasing the number of females in leadership roles. Rita's another example of someone who is nothing more than a cheerleader.

Giovanni needs to focus on talent and those deliver. If he did lynelle would either raise her game out be looking for something new

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh poor lynelle. just thinking of having to work with her gives me a headache. constant drama and last minute planning. then she tells you how busy she is. i'm long done with that b=drama queen

I saw we send her to a time management program.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try talking to her sometime one on one. She speaks about 300 words per minute as her head bobbles parched on her 18 inch neck while she neurotically sips diet cola. She thinks this makes her seem smart and intimidating. Too bad we dissolved neuroscience. She would have made a great drug patient spokeswoman.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rita is an old time pharma manager, she needs to be put out to pasture, but she will be here forever. Too bad for BMS, she should be replaced with an actual leader. I had to work with her years ago on a project - she is totally clueless about everything except herself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her head is so big it barely fits through her office door.

She actually has people go get her lunch. That is a fact. How demeaning is that? I would tell her to get her own fucking lunch even if it got me in trouble. I can't wait till she's out on the floor like the rest of us when we move from Plainsboro.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really surprised anyone cares if she and or any other executives get their own lunch. As matter of fact why don't we have a thread on every executive. They all have their admins get their lunch and it is usually because they are back to back in meetings all day.

So again I am shocked this is worth a thread...maybe if she or other executives are having their admins wash their cars and or picking up their dry cleaning then you have an intetesting thread.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having worked with her all I can say is she is a piece of work. She creates more work and a mess for others to clean up. She talks a mile a minute and is always about herself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked with Lynelle and she lacks the awareness of what people think about her. She is totally consumed with herself. She truly believes she is all that good. Someone needs to give her honest feedback

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In have worked with Lynelle too, she is awesome. She plays the game as well as anyone, headed to the top!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

working with Lynelle is pretty damn painful. One she is totally a last minute person. Everything is a rush and she expects everyone to drop what they are doing to help her get stuff done. Second, she is one who has to toot her own horn. i agree with the other person that she lacks total self-awareness of how she is perceived. like others in Plainsboro she is way in over her head but then again so is most of management here.

my advice to Lynelle would be to ask for some honest feedback from people around her, as we would tell her how we feel. she doesn't seem to care

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesn't.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did she get rid of the West RBD?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you work in a passive aggressive company. It all makes sense now, if this is how the managers are then explains why certain employees are over their heads and think they are all that

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lynelle is great.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a great butt kisser besides that she's a major light weight who unfortunately is surrounded by many other lightweights

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love her hair (is that a wig? ) always looks perfectly coiffed after a long night of pouring over data - especially at meetings!