Anyone else confused, Jobs?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2012 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I will be the lamb and crack the nut! WTF is going on with this company. Is Lunbeck or Otsuka doing the interviewing for the psych product? I have got calls from 2 different recruiters, 2 internal referrals from Otsuka but nobody can answer who is doing the interviewing and hiring for the injectable product. Is it a co prmote and only Lund doing the interviewing and filling or are both Otsuka and Lunbeck hiring their own expansion forces to co promote the launch. Thanks for the help sheeple, and no I am not a newbie and no I do not need to ask my recruiter this info either, they are as stupid as oblivious as it comes. Nobody knows what the hell they are doing, makes me wonder who the fuck is running this operation and if this is a foreshadowing to come. TIA

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing as it seems, both Lundbeck and Otsuka are hiring for mirror territories. The better question is: Why does it take two people to sell an injectable drug to the same targets? The patient population, schizophrenics who cannot take/maintain treatment on generics/oral meds, are huge payor issues and therefore potential is limited for a costly injectable in a market dominated by meds more effective against positive and negative symptoms.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? What anti-psychotic is more effective against negative symptoms than aripiprazole? This is a no-brainer to try for depot risperidone patients with extremely blunt affect, symptomatic hyperprolactinemia, extreme weight gain, unacceptable levels of eps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your first two sentences are clear, and make sense. The last sentence is not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saying, government spending on healthcare for these blokes will prefer generic meds to costly injectables. Having sold a first-line atypical now available generically, this drug will have limited market potential due to cost/efficacy over available generics. Good potential, but not enough for two sales people per account.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok let me get this shit straight. So you are saying that a candidate could be interviewing with BOTH Otsuka and Lunbeck for the same fricken mirror job but just a different name to the company??? This is fucked. So When I got a call from Otsuka last week and now a call from Lundbeck for an interview next week, I am interviewing for the same dam drug launch from 2 companies that have a different hiring and pre req requirement but at the end of the day are hiring for the SAME product.....go figure....this industry is jack legged and ass backwards.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont understand the last sentance you need not apply for the job,

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you believe the last sentence is grammatically correct, you are psychologically inept, and, therefore, can better relate to our end-users! Congrats, you got the job!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you, dude... or dudette. Even the last sentence. Reimbursement will be a big hurdle in a lot of states.

I wonder about the marketing position for this product. The poster who talked about it being a "no brainer" for the hyperprolactinemia blahbity blah blah blah Risperdal failure is going to have a rude awakening when he realizes that there is a whole lot more market out there after he has gotten his docs to give him that couple of handfuls of patients. Hell, they don't need a SALESFORCE to get those patients! I wonder if they are going to go after orals. That's the only way I can figure they can justify the multiple reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't spell "sentence" you shouldn't have a job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not mirror territories and not same targets. If you need a job apply and don't worry about the hiring process. Interview well and get the job. There are lots of others out there that wouldn't even let the process bother them as long as it ends up in a job. Yes, I do know for sure that they are not mirrors and not the same targets.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lundbeck is getting their feet wet in Psych before they launch their new AD. Get a brain, these co-promotes were signed long ago. Sharing costs and then risk too.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are going to launch that adt, they are going to need more territories than what they are currently hiring.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not know your hand from your ass.....if you have over 1 year of basic pharma exp. you understand that the "process" is the best window into the company and how things are really going to be behind the curtains. You sound like an idiot, put down the jug of fruity berry mountain splash and wake up. If you are not checking out the way the interviewing and process is being handled than you are dumber than shit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide information about your company? I have heard about your comapny and i am interested in joinging
    How many calls do i need to make per day? I heard you guys require a low call average of 6-7 per day and this is a lot better than what I am required at my current company of over 10 calls per day. Also , is true that calls do not need a sig? Please let me know as this is very important to deciding where i go next!

Also , how many ride alongs and how many lunch and learns will be requird per week. I want to avoid doing more than 3 a week as it slows the day down a lot

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, I really feel Jilted. Been selling injectible buy and bill product for over 5 years and have sold meds for depression, bi-polar and seizures with a couple of President Awards.
    Didn't even get a phone interview. Just a rejection letter after applying on line.
    What are they looking for?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. Reimbursement will be a huge issue. Most patients in this market are on Medicare for disability or Medicaid. I'd be sure it's available without any major road blocks. More than likely patients will have to have documented failures or intolerable side effects on generics, first.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most fucked up process I have ever been a part of. Why are they hounding reps for phone screens and begging them to call for a "initial interview" when the territories have been filled? This place is a zoo. I have spoke to 4 other people who have contacted and had their phone screen cancelled as well and the funny thing is that when they called me, I already had spoke to the manager and the position was filled 2 weeks ago. Talk about unprofessional this Lundbeck takes the cake.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A hello, are you really that shocked?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took the offer after two phone interviews. Although the product "Abilfy Depot" has not been approved. I have yet to see one live person. I did hear that all positions have been filled. there may be a few still not filled. So, you may have a chance depending on location.